Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I/D & Sasha

kaydup

So I/D is a pretty cool space. It is open up so much more up there and those awful colomns are gone. It is mostly done in a red back lighting. I think the booth set up is great, it is almost right on the floor set up a bit. Bathrooms are the same, a bunch of couches and chairs. VIP isnt done yet, just like a lot of the other shit, but it looks promising. Stuff @ Night was there doing the hosting or some shit. There was an open bar for very very very watered down vodka. I mean I was two fisting and didn't even taste a drop. But oh well what can ya do. Overall I think it will be a cool place. Never went down stairs to see the Axis renovations because I couldn't stomach the hip-hop.

Sasha - Now the line outside when I went to I/D was freaking crazy, and they werent letting anyone in. So I got over there by, I don't know 12 maybe. Come into Sasha just getting on, teasing and working it. The place was dead for a night like this. I mean dead, it was easy to walk around and tons of dancing space. And by 1am the place was almost cleared. I don't get it, I think a lot of people in Boston are scared of songs they don't know. But overall I enjoyed his set, and Richie was on with the lights last night.

Couple of things, maybe it was because I was paying attention but there were massive amounts of people there that couldn't even stand up. I was talking to my boy(a bouncer) by the entrance and this kid comes up, gives him his ticket and then says "do I have to go throught that" and points to the turnstyle. Which then he procedes to get really confused and stuck in the thing. I just look at him all weird and say "tricky huh". Which he then gets through and says "yeah man, how did you figure that out" which then of course I say "well, I am a magician and I can walk through things and float over objects", then the kid just says "WOW" and walks off. Oh well, he deserved it!

****take note**** I don't care if something is misspelled at all so don't tell me, I am massivly sick and on the way to the doctor in a bit, so dont mess with me today!!

***Note #2**** I had a track list for you bitches, but I will get it up later

nice review. i dont think people are afraid of songs they dont know. i think people are just bored because they are getting what they ask for. he was just here a two months ago. you think people would be greatful he came back so soon, but instead they have the mentality "oh he was just here". people are only excited when you dont give them what they ask for.

tracklisting now :mad:

i bet he played: nothing, xpander vs cowgirl, bloodlock, emerald, sugarhigh, and magnetic north

Originally posted by whadupg

I can't believe the place was clearing out at 1. How did Sasha sound??? Off night or what?

I don't know, maybe people had to work or something. Which is no excuse because my ass is up very early. But anyway Sasha was good imo.

Hey update your sig we tied last night

I only caught the very end of Skinner, but he really couldn't have been on all that long. Because they had 2 concerts, and when I was down there at about 10:30 he was outside on landsdowne

with his headphones talking to some chick

Oh yeah LA is all said and done, and it is a great space from what I was told. Really big

Originally posted by kaydup

I don't know, maybe people had to work or something. Which is no excuse because my ass is up very early. But anyway Sasha was good imo.

Hey update your sig we tied last night

Yeah, work is no excuse - I was up till after 2 and that was without Sasha. Wish I could have been there :(

My sig's all better now :D

Originally posted by teamj5

thats not why.

i was at work. im saving my thursday night off for when digweed comes.

Any idea if and when Digweed is coming on a Thursday? I have to put in my time off request for the rest of the year soon, and I'd definitely like to take a Friday off to see Digweed on a Thursday. I want to give JUST digweed a shot, I think I'll like him a lot more than when he's with his touring partner.

ID sounds cool... wish the Deklab residency there worked out :(

Originally posted by teamj5

due to your continued bashing of sasha, i refuse to share any and all info i have regarding the apperance of john digweed.

d:rew

" Oh yeah LA is all said and done, and it is a great space from what I was told. Really big "

What is LA :confused:

Don't go getting all bitter on me because I want to hear Digweed but could care less about Sasha. You should be encouraging me if anything! So spill it!

I'm guessing by L.A. d:Rew means the Avalon that's opening out there? :confused: