Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I/D & Sasha

kaydup

I thought Sasha was pretty good. Not has Hi-NRG as i would of liked. Donald Glaude was great at Hi-NRG, and Tiesto is a trance god. Ferry Corsten was amazing, but thats cause we all love "Punk." My friend found Sasha to be a little dark, one even said repetitive and low-nrg. But him and Digweed spin chilltrance, not Hi-NRG trance. all in all, after that hottie removed her tongue from my mouth id say 7 out of 10:)

Originally posted by kaydup

Digweed spin chilltrance??:confused:

Hi-nrg trance????

What:confused: :rolleyes:

Ok, maybe digweed doesnt spin "chilltrance" like "Hear You Now" by DJ Hooligan, but he and Sasha spin trance w/o buildups, rather repetitive.

Hi-NRG trance (High Energy Trance) ie build ups, uplifting trance, you know what i mean.

Originally posted by liquiidice

Ok, maybe digweed doesnt spin "chilltrance" like "Hear You Now" by DJ Hooligan, but he and Sasha spin trance w/o buildups, rather repetitive.

Hi-NRG trance (High Energy Trance) ie build ups, uplifting trance, you know what i mean.

Does that mean for example: that Porter plays Progressive Trance, and someone like Adam Freeland plays break beat trance??

I guess everything is measured by trance huh?

So what kind of trance does Danny Howells spin?

:blown:

Originally posted by kaydup

Does that mean for example: that Porter plays Progressive Trance, and someone like Adam Freeland plays break beat trance??

I guess everything is measured by trance huh?

So what kind of trance does Danny Howells spin?

:blown:

Who? Danny Powells??? ;)