Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thankyou

x?x

FOR MAKING THE FIRST EVER BED PARTY @ DEKO A SUCCESS LAST NIGHT. THE ENERGY IN THE ROOM WAS UNEXPLAINABLE. UNIQUE PLAYIN LOUNGY BEATS ALL NIGHT, GIRLS DANCIN LIKE CRAZY ON BEDS, CHAMPAGNE FLOWIN ALL NIGHT. P.S. HUNNIE KEEP THOSE BOMBS IN YOUR SHIRT LUV YA. DON'T FORGET NEXT THURSDAY OCTOBER 31ST MASQUERADE BALL. LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT BED PARTY IN A MONTH FROM KNOW.

Originally posted by jerryx

FOR MAKING THE FIRST EVER BED PARTY @ DEKO A SUCCESS LAST NIGHT. THE ENERGY IN THE ROOM WAS UNEXPLAINABLE. UNIQUE PLAYIN LOUNGY BEATS ALL NIGHT, GIRLS DANCIN LIKE CRAZY ON BEDS, CHAMPAGNE FLOWIN ALL NIGHT. P.S. HUNNIE KEEP THOSE BOMBS IN YOUR SHIRT LUV YA. DON'T FORGET NEXT THURSDAY OCTOBER 31ST MASQUERADE BALL. LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT BED PARTY IN A MONTH FROM KNOW.

Gotta agree with you on that

Thanks for the hook up Jerry, see you tomorrow.........

Victor Soto

:smoke:

Originally posted by jerryx

Omg....I will never wear that shirt again...they did not want to stay put!!!!!! :eek:

lmao :laugh:

love you too babe!!! ;)

I know I exaggerate quite frequently, but I am not kidding when I say that last night was by far the best Thursday night party @ Deko ever!!! :D

Great job with the bed party, the place looked great, the music was phenomenal, the drums were definitely an added surprise (and my favorite part!), everyone was having a good time, the energy was high all night long!!! :D

Great job to all of the promoters and staff for making Thursdays my favorite night to go out now!!!

Pip and Joey, as usual a fun time... Pip I am convinced that I will forever end up on the turnpike on the way home (with money hopefully next time-haha)

Joe thank you again for the list! Nice seeing you again Binoy, DjDanFury, and nice to meet Hunnie 818!! See you all again next Thursday!!! :drunk:

Nice to meet you to Starbryte!!!!! Your such a sweety!!!

Thursdays is my favoite night!!!!!!!! Deko is the bomb!

P.S. Brian1500 both sightings were unintenional.....lol..and my "puppies" were'nt exposed I was simply wearing a revealing shirt....that turned out to be a little too revealing lol :eek: