Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Am A Greek God

GREETING DRONES,

YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE LIFE OF A PERFECTIONIST? LAST NIGHT I WENT TO ONE OF MY FUTURE INHERITANCE SPOTS MY FATHERS GREEK DINNER. HE WILL BE KICKING THE BUCKET SOON ENOUGH SO ITS PRETTY MUCH MINE. I SAT DOWN FOR MY NORMAL DINNER GRAPES, AND A BOWL OF OLIVES SOAKED IN OLIVE OIL.

NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS.

AFTER A NUMBER OF PM'S AND PHONE CALLS I DEEMED THIS WOMAN ALMOST WORTHY SO I HEADED OVER TO A CERTAIN CP GIRLS HOUSE IN MY CLK AND SLAMMED HER HARD, I MEAN I GOT ALL 9 INCHES OF GREEK IN HER DEEP. I FUCKED HER GOOD BECAUSE ALL SHE KEPT SAYING AFTER WAS "I feel so guilty for cheating on my bf with you but it was so worth it" OH AND HER BOYFRIEND IS A CP MEMBER AS WELL. THANKS FOR LOANING ME YOURS SLUT. CONSIDER IT A FAVOR THAT I DIDN'T INVADE HER BROWN EYE.

ALL OF YOU ARE HUMAN WAIST OF THE HIGHEST FORM.

Originally posted by iamagreekgod

GREETING DRONES,

YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE LIFE OF A PERFECTIONIST? LAST NIGHT I WENT TO ONE OF MY FUTURE INHERITANCE SPOTS MY FATHERS GREEK DINNER. HE WILL BE KICKING THE BUCKET SOON ENOUGH SO ITS PRETTY MUCH MINE. I SAT DOWN FOR MY NORMAL DINNER GRAPES, AND A BOWL OF OLIVES SOAKED IN OLIVE OIL.

NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS.

AFTER A NUMBER OF PM'S AND PHONE CALLS I DEEMED THIS WOMAN ALMOST WORTHY SO I HEADED OVER TO A CERTAIN CP GIRLS HOUSE IN MY CLK AND SLAMMED HER HARD, I MEAN I GOT ALL 9 INCHES OF GREEK IN HER DEEP. I FUCKED HER GOOD BECAUSE ALL SHE KEPT SAYING AFTER WAS "I feel so guilty for cheating on my bf with you but it was so worth it" OH AND HER BOYFRIEND IS A CP MEMBER AS WELL. THANKS FOR LOANING ME YOURS SLUT. CONSIDER IT A FAVOR THAT I DIDN'T INVADE HER BROWN EYE.

Hey iamagreekgeek:

WAKE UP!!!!

YOUR DREAMING AGAIN LIMPDICK !!!!!

GREETING DRONES,

NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS.

hey didn't we prove tha the picture of that clk was off the mercedes website and how do we know your even greek o great 1 your words mean nothing

TREW GUY PLEASE CHANGE YOUR NAME TO FAKEGUY BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS IF YOU EVER MET ME YOU WOULD BACK DOWN FASTER THEN WHEN YOU COME IN YOUR MOMS EYE. AND THE TRUTH IS YOU WOULD WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME BUT I WOULD JUST POUND YOU INTO THE DIRT. NOT THAT I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF BUT I NEVER SAID THAT PICTURE WAS MY 430 IT JUST WAS A PICTURE SO YOU POOR FOLK WOULD KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.

NOTALLTHERE YOUR NAME EXPLAINS YOU SCUM BAG

HUNNIE STOP HATING IT BECAUSE I TURNED YOU DOWN.

I REALLY DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TODAY IM TO BUSY LOOKING IN MY MIRROR AND FLEXING MY BEAUTIFUL GREEK MUSCLES

TREW GUY PLEASE CHANGE YOUR NAME TO FAKEGUY BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS IF YOU EVER MET ME YOU WOULD BACK DOWN FASTER THEN WHEN YOU COME IN YOUR MOMS EYE. AND THE TRUTH IS YOU WOULD WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME BUT I WOULD JUST POUND YOU INTO THE DIRT. NOT THAT I HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF BUT I NEVER SAID THAT PICTURE WAS MY 430 IT JUST WAS A PICTURE SO YOU POOR FOLK WOULD KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.

I REALLY DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TODAY IM TO BUSY LOOKING IN MY MIRROR AND FLEXING MY BEAUTIFUL GREEK MUSCLES

turned me down huh.....In your dreams you fag!

Can I come over and put your mouth on the curb and stomp on your face?? please please??? :blown:

Hey, Your village called...their idiots missing....now be gone and go back to troll land you mental-midget! :mad:

Originally posted by hunnie818

turned me down huh.....In your dreams you fag!

Can I come over and put your mouth on the curb and stomp on your face?? please please??? :blown:

Hey, Your village called...their idiots missing....now be gone and go back to troll land you mental-midget! :mad:

TROLL LAND that's funny:laugh: !

If there is going to be any violence here I want in!! I have been feeling some slight rage lately!!!

Hunnie call me later!! What are you doing tonight? Bunka tomorrow? I think I'm staying in but I might go out tonight!! I might have company tomorrow night if you know what I mean jellybean!!!!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

TROLL LAND that's funny:laugh: !

If there is going to be any violence here I want in!! I have been feeling some slight rage lately!!!

Hunnie call me later!! What are you doing tonight? Bunka tomorrow? I think I'm staying in but I might go out tonight!! I might have company tomorrow night if you know what I mean jellybean!!!!!!

OOOH LA LA....I gotcha! i was'nt really gonna do anything tonight....what are you in the mood for...swing some ides this way and maybe ill go

nt for nothing you talk about putting me down i will put u to sleep and not even break aa sweat im not big i don't juice i work 1 or 2 times a week and i will bet that i put u 2 sleep with i shot i love beating up juice heads like you there is a few pople on this board that will vouch i ain't no pussy and i don't get hit