Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
luvle02

Am I CRAZY????

The reason I ask.... I can remember what I was wearing during anything that's ever happen to me. From losing my virginity to the first day of 11th grade, to the time that we......My friends think I'm crazy cause I use this as a tool for recalling things. Anyone else have a vivid "fashion memory"?

My memory isn't that good where I can pin-point what I was wearing that day, but i can remember the season and yr...

there is one incident that i'll never forget!!!

Do you guys remember when the leather double fat goose came out with the fur around the colar back in the 80's.. yes? no?

Anyway i told my mom that i wanted one so she went out one day by herself and got a coat. When i came home from school i looked in the closet and found (ok I hope you guys remeber this jacket) this pleather jacket that came in multi colors i hade a white one with white pleather body and white and black checker board sleeves with a hood that had the fake fur.

I have to admit i wore the jacket once maybe twice and that weekend my got the real thing thank god!!!

I always remember what I was wearing!!!.... That's like my way of describing and recalling nights out....ex. like "oh remember that night when blah-blah-blah happened?...... come on u remember i was wearing ______......"

I guess it's just a power that some of us have :)

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice

Rarely will i remember my own-but i remember everyone elses..

~~me too........i sometimes forget what i wore a week ago(i used to :smoke: a lot ) but i can remember what another person wore 3 yrs ago

wow im not alone, i remember certain days and nights when i see a certain outfit i wore or outfits somebody else wore too! or ye, like somebody said, also when i smell certain colognes!

actually me and my partner in crime ysolt take a quick picture just before we head out for the night (we just started recently but we already got tons oh no!) coz we're makin a lil scrapbook so that down the road when we're older and cannot go clubbin anymore we can reminisce and remember what we wore, who we were with that night or who we have met..aww..:tongue:..sorry we're cheesy! hehe..

we started late cuz we already missed takin pictures of the other nights and all the other people we have met, but..BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, right? :)

hopefully down the road, you guys get to hang with us so you could be in our scrapbook! :aright: imagine grandma grace telling her granddaughter "yes, that was this girl called mystify [or whoever]..." lol

Originally posted by gracer

actually me and my partner in crime ysolt take a quick picture just before we head out for the night

I do this also, I always have. This way when I get to fat to fit my ass in anything I can look back at the cute little things a used to wear.