Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Way way way OT

kaydup

So here is the question, I am sure some of you wondered this before so I will pose it to you all.

At what age do people just stop caring??

Now I mean old people. For example, I swear everytime I am in line for something, some old fuck decides to just walk infront of the whole line like they own the place and ignore everyone else.

Or this one I love, the dumb old bitch that gets infront of me at the store. Now mind you I have one thing. And she wants to fucking argue over a .30 cent saving on shitty toilet paper.:mad: What the fuck here is the .30 cents, now get the fuck out of my way bitch.

Or when you are going out a door or something and they pop in and decide that they should go first, and not say thank you.

Don't even get me started on the driving.

But my girl and I firmly believe that at some age you just don't give a fuck. You think the world owes you now, and if you want something you go first always.:mad:

Ok discuss :shaky:

Originally posted by kaydup

So here is the question, I am sure some of you wondered this before so I will pose it to you all.

At what age do people just stop caring??

Now I mean old people. For example, I swear everytime I am in line for something, some old fuck decides to just walk infront of the whole line like they own the place and ignore everyone else.

Or this one I love, the dumb old bitch that gets infront of me at the store. Now mind you I have one thing. And she wants to fucking argue over a .30 cent saving on shitty toilet paper.:mad: What the fuck here is the .30 cents, now get the fuck out of my way bitch.

Or when you are going out a door or something and they pop in and decide that they should go first, and not say thank you.

Don't even get me started on the driving.

But my girl and I firmly believe that at some age you just don't give a fuck. You think the world owes you now, and if you want something you go first always.:mad:

Ok discuss :shaky:

hmmm - 26 cause I'd do everything you just listed AND I'm a bad driver :D

Originally posted by whadupg

hmmm - 26 cause I'd do everything you just listed AND I'm a bad driver :D

well then I am sorry I have to hate you. But no seriously, if I can be serious here:laugh: I think you would even notice what you were doing and would get shit for it. Old people just don't care:mad:

well then I am sorry I have to hate you. But no seriously, if I can be serious here:laugh: I think you would even notice what you were doing and would get shit for it. Old people just don't care:mad:

Seriously - I have actually gotten so aggrivated at the grocery store because I was stuck behind some idiot arguing over a 50 cent coupon that wasn't going through because they didn't get the right style whatever it was. I finally grabbed a dollar and told the lady to take it because she was making me nuts! Boy was she pissed and she wouldn't even take my dollar. The way I see it - the 15 minutes of everyone in the stores life she just wasted is worth way more than the stupid 50 cents extra she had to pay.

At some point most of society feels they are owed something and can do whatever the fuck they want.

I think it has more to do with making them feel good about them selves...like they are in control of something, since they dont have control over their lives.

So that one chance they have to say "fuck you" to everyone else is the brite spot in their life.

If you have never had the need to do that...to screw other people to feel good about yourself, then that is a good thing :)

Originally posted by whadupg

Seriously - I have actually gotten so aggrivated at the grocery store because I was stuck behind some idiot arguing over a 50 cent coupon that wasn't going through because they didn't get the right style whatever it was. I finally grabbed a dollar and told the lady to take it because she was making me nuts! Boy was she pissed and she wouldn't even take my dollar. The way I see it - the 15 minutes of everyone in the stores life she just wasted is worth way more than the stupid 50 cents extra she had to pay.

See see I knew. What a damn bitch. Its' like who gives a fuck lady you are holding everyone else up over a fucking quarter. I swear I may snap next time

Originally posted by teamj5

At some point most of society feels they are owed something and can do whatever the fuck they want.

I think it has more to do with making them feel good about them selves...like they are in control of something, since they dont have control over their lives.

So that one chance they have to say "fuck you" to everyone else is the brite spot in their life.

If you have never had the need to do that...to screw other people to feel good about yourself, then that is a good thing :)

ehe not what I really expected from you. You can do much better than that.

Back to work

I think once you get to the age where you can shit and piss your pants w/o caring, is the age you could care less about other people...Some old people are cool tho, have great stories and you can actually learn things from. Then there are the ones you refered to that could shit on your shoe and still give you an attitude...

The last 2 hrs of work on a Friday suck old wrinkley balls!

See see I knew. What a damn bitch. Its' like who gives a fuck lady you are holding everyone else up over a fucking quarter. I swear I may snap next time

Juyst don't try to pay them off whatever you do - it totally backfires!

Originally posted by jk9

I think once you get to the age where you can shit and piss your pants w/o caring, is the age you could care less about other people...Some old people are cool tho, have great stories and you can actually learn things from. Then there are the ones you refered to that could shit on your shoe and still give you an attitude...

The last 2 hrs of work on a Friday suck old wrinkley balls!

:laugh: Now that is a good answer. Good point, I guess if I am shitting my pants I got bigger problems