Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
revaluation

Underwater Release party @ Modern...Buster, wtf??

Originally posted by revaluation

Hey, I got a flyer for the Underwater: Episode 1 release party at Modern for last night......how come we didn't hear about it?

Buster, you not doing anything with Modern anymore?

They were handing out CDs and stuff too :(

Buster just wanted Emerson and Tim Deluxe to himself. He didn't want all of us DJ whoring. Greedy bastard.

i kinda forgot about the underwater thing. i had to curtail my thursday nites at modern for a few weeks, because of fuking school. starting in november i'll be doing every other thursday - instead of every thursday.

i dont think those guys were actually there spinning last nite - i think they just did some sort of release party for it. reval-where you there?

Originally posted by djbuster

i kinda forgot about the underwater thing. i had to curtail my thursday nites at modern for a few weeks, because of fuking school. starting in november i'll be doing every other thursday - instead of every thursday.

i dont think those guys were actually there spinning last nite - i think they just did some sort of release party for it. reval-where you there?

No , I didn't go bc I was kinda tired and I didn't think you were spinning, but I prolly would have anyway if I'd have know what was going on. I picked up the flyer a day late at yoshi..