Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nyc's gettin alot more xpensive

if you're in london get a travelcard and learn the bus system. black cabs aren't just for tourists, since it's impractical to own a car in london many businesses will pay all or part of their employees taxi expenses...my dad drove a car in london for 4 years before getting rid of it and taking cabs instead...it ended up being cheaper and for most purposes more convenient.

quit whining about the sauces, if u don't want it u don't pay for it, there's no reason why people who don't want ketchup or whatever to subsidize the cost of the sauce for those who do.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

if you're in london get a travelcard and learn the bus system. black cabs aren't just for tourists, since it's impractical to own a car in london many businesses will pay all or part of their employees taxi expenses...my dad drove a car in london for 4 years before getting rid of it and taking cabs instead...it ended up being cheaper and for most purposes more convenient.

quit whining about the sauces, if u don't want it u don't pay for it, there's no reason why people who don't want ketchup or whatever to subsidize the cost of the sauce for those who do.

ketchup subsidizing is whats wrong with america

Originally posted by t0nythelover

ketchup subsidizing is whats wrong with america

Tony,

Is your girlfriend going to school in London?

But anyway,

New York City is the Poor Man's London. I would love to live and work there again because, in my opinion, the quality of life in Great Britain it 100x better than NYC.

Great place to raise kids too. :) Well worth the money it costs to live there, unlike NY.

-iliana

:)