Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey fuck everyone here

Yo losers. London fucking sucks for clubbing. The place is fucking mexico. Ive been tring to tell everyone that. You guys are just fake clubbers like everyone else on this fucking board. You guys fucking suck. Stay on your side of the world and dont fucking infest my club area with your pathetic lives and attempts at clubbing. You cant fucking hang. HEEEEEEEE HAAAWWWWW!!!!!

hgahahhahahahahhah erik-- i LOVE YOUR SIG!!

ROFLMAO.... !!!!

donkeyboy is making crack up-- thank GOD he thinks london clubbing sucks... i wouldn't want his stupid mutherfuckin' ARSE in england...

i should tweeze every pubic hair then wax his ass hair then proceed to sew it onto his face. followed by routine torture of course.. leg-sawing, chopping off toes one by one with my butcher knife.. you know, all the fun stuff..

rob: metro lounge...hahaha :laugh: i can't believe you know about that!!!!! :laugh2:

Originally posted by mareluna

i should tweeze every pubic hair then wax his ass hair then proceed to sew it onto his face. followed by routine torture of course.. leg-sawing, chopping off toes one by one with my butcher knife.. you know, all the fun stuff..

:eek: :eek: :eek:

now thats a girl you bring home to mom!

:hat:

Originally posted by mareluna

hgahahhahahahahhah erik-- i LOVE YOUR SIG!!

ROFLMAO.... !!!!

donkeyboy is making crack up-- thank GOD he thinks london clubbing sucks... i wouldn't want his stupid mutherfuckin' ARSE in england...

rob: metro lounge...hahaha :laugh: i can't believe you know about that!!!!! :laugh2:

WoW, where you come up with all that stuff? :laugh:

Hi Bigpoppanils your cute, seen your posts.

and Rob!! Donkeyboy does not go to Metro. He likes Mexico I think, I dont know and I really dont care. Talk to you later.;)

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Yo losers. London fucking sucks for clubbing. The place is fucking mexico. Ive been tring to tell everyone that. You guys are just fake clubbers like everyone else on this fucking board. You guys fucking suck. Stay on your side of the world and dont fucking infest my club area with your pathetic lives and attempts at clubbing. You cant fucking hang. HEEEEEEEE HAAAWWWWW!!!!!

Danny Tenaglia, Sankeys Soap Manchester. September, Sunday afternoon Quote: "I have never before played to such a good crowd. The atmosphere here beats anywhere in New York. I love England."

Eric Morillo Sankeys Soap Manchester Quote: "You guys really know how to put on a night. When can I come back?"

Satoshi Tomiie Sankeys Soap Manchester last Friday Quote: "I heard some great reports on this place but nothing prepared me for this!"