Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So...about those pics i have from platinum..

wow....so someone tells me they cant view the link.....i get an email from yahoo.....:eek: yup, im going to jail. you can help pay my legal fees by sending $$ to my paypal account pipdaddy99@hotmail.com.....:eek: :eek:

Yahoo! Community Guidelines

Yahoo! communities (Chat, Groups, Homepages, Message Boards, Profiles, etc....) give Yahoo! members a place to meet, interact, and share ideas with each other. Just like a real community, you may have different opinions than others in Yahoo! communities.

The Yahoo! community experience is best when people follow a few rules. Here are some key ones to remember:

Do not harass, abuse, or threaten other members.

Do not post content that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.

Try to stay on topic. If you want to discuss a topic that is not related to the community area in which you are participating, try going to another topic area or create a new one.

Refrain from using these community services for commercial or advertising purposes.

Don't post copyrighted content without permission from the owner.

Adult-oriented content is permitted only in areas marked as "adult content" areas. You must be 18 years old or over to access these areas (for example, adult chat and adult groups). Note: Yahoo! GeoCities does not have an "adult content" area.

Yahoo! does not edit the content in our Yahoo! communities. Postings that violate the Terms of Service may be removed and lead to the deletion, without notice, of your Yahoo! ID and everything associated with it, including email accounts,groups, posts, homepages and profiles.

Please report any violations of the TOS to our Customer Care Team.