Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Review........

lolahotass

First I'd like to say, we weren't there for very long, but the music I heard, I very much enjoyed!

What a cute and cozy venue.... I really dig this place, however, it'd be better if the Ongaku party was to stay there:mad:

Anywho, while we were standing outside (you have to understand, me and Koky just came from the Korn concert, and if you saw us, we weren't exactly dressed for SoBe nightlife:laugh:ummm, nice shirt Koky:laugh: ) Anyway, while we were outside, we got to hear some of Sean's set and it was very good..... We finally decided to go in (big thanks to MimiD) and hear some of Confucious' set.... Needless to say, I was very impressed with his set as well...

It's just too damn bad my feet were killing me and my legs were like jello.. I could have shook my ass for a bit in that place;)

Super huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to GA2.. It was great to see you and Nightstar again. Glad you guys were having fun:D

MimiD - girl, you're crazy.... shit, I thought I had energy - you are a sparkplug.....good hangin' w/ ya and thanks for gettin' us in;)

Mr. OSCAR G - what a pleasure to meet you.....:D :D

Good to see ya Pod, Matas n' Meli...... and meeting the other CPer's (sorry, can't think of your names right now - sleep fatigue!)

Till next time -

Lola:eek: