Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsettos at South Park tonight

I heard, I went to SP on thursday it was pretty good during the summer but lately not sure, but on Saturday's having been hearing much about it, I went once on Saturday and it was full, not packed but full. I mean Soundgarden is more packed. I mean I still had fun, but maybe since Denny is spinning it will be a different story.

Originally posted by njnjnite

are your fucking kidding me ......Love Denny, But South Park??? Come on Already...... it’s a Restaurant and not even a good one….

I’d rather Stay home and Watch Corn pop….. :laugh:

not for nothing im not bad alking metro i wouldn't bd talk it but thats a resturant 2 sowhats your point south prk is the nicest club in nj

Originally posted by trewguy

i thinkit is a real nice place its not the nicest but the owner put alot of doe in to that place it was sht hole when it was kokomos

dont get me wrong I think that during the summer thursday nights there, was slamming. Havent been there in awhile though. I think the setup is nice too.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

How can you say the setup is nice? THe speakers are only on the right side of the dancefloor.

Brian, I meant that when you walk in the set up is nice you have the clear windows to your right which they call the vip section and then ahead of you is the bar with the chairs along the side wall to talk and sit, giving a lounge effect, and through the club has tables with chairs. I thought that scene was nice, regarding the whold speaker situation I didnt even realize that, that the speakers were all to one side of the room. lol. I guess that is kinda wierd. hehe Talk to u later hon.