Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What types of coats...

hmm nice question dknybabe... :D

actually i am still in love with my coat from last winter!!!! but that's okay bc i've seen this style still everywhere...it's knee legnth light brown courdoroy with a nice, soft, and warm, (fake) fur inside and around the collar.......it makes me look like a lionness or something when i wear it...:D

BUT what I really need is a long, black leather coat.... Mine is all ratty and I'm SO sick of my old winter coats (lol you know the ones -- peacoat, the ultra-trendy furish one, the bubble one from when that ghetto fab thing was cool, etc)

any ideas for nice leather????

i bought two new jackets this winter. one is a blue and pink suede with a rabbit fur collar. it was a mistake to buy it thought because it is not warm at all.

and the second i got is little jacket made from fox fur. it looks kinda ghetto-fab. the guy in the store said missy elliot came in and bought one and so did jay-z, who bought it for his wife.

lol how i love to waste money on clothes that are pretty but absolutely useless.

i just got a really nice coat.. its denim and lined with fur(fake) its so WARM! i saw another coat at benneton that i think i might need to have though.. its a long wool cream coat with white fur around the collar.. i am getting ready to move so i really need to curb my shopping habits!

Originally posted by dani672

i just got a really nice coat.. its denim and lined with fur(fake) its so WARM! i saw another coat at benneton that i think i might need to have though.. its a long wool cream coat with white fur around the collar.. i am getting ready to move so i really need to curb my shopping habits!

Moving somewhere warm?!?!? I"m jealous if you are :(

Originally posted by dani672

no no.. we aren't moving anywhere warm.. i think we are moving to maywood :laugh: i just said i have to save my money cause i am moving:D

:laugh: ohhhhh I thought you meant that you didn't need the coat due to warmer temperatures... LOL........

I HATE moving..... I did it about 4 years ago..... I hate packing and unpacking and boxes, etc..... I swear I had no idea where anything was.....:mad:

Originally posted by nycchic24

shearling coats are really big this winter.. (anotherh carry over from last winter) and ladies coats with the faux fur trim

I know I'm so happy about this, because I was seriously like in love with my coat from last year, and now I'm getting a nother year out of it!!!!! :D

Still need a leather jacket though...... hmmmmm:idea:

Originally posted by nycchic24

shearling coats are really big this winter.. (anotherh carry over from last winter) and ladies coats with the faux fur trim

i would never wear faux fur. it looks cheap.

i have to admit though, when i was 12, i had a fax fur pink pea coat. lol, and i thought it was so cool too.

Originally posted by thehype

well since we are keeping a count...i have 17 but i also included my vests in there

wow i'm a little upset... i'm being beat by a male on the fashion board w/coat count... :(

wait.....how many pairs of shoes do you have????? :D

Originally posted by mystify82281

wow i'm a little upset... i'm being beat by a male on the fashion board w/coat count... :(

wait.....how many pairs of shoes do you have????? :D

hahahahahahah:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

shoes:

5 pairs of skechers

2 pairs of timberlands

1 pair of lugz

1 pair of aldos

1 pair from signature

1 pair of Wanted

Sneakers:

5 pair of adidas

2 pair of pumas

3 pair of new balance

2 paif of nike

1 pair of saucony

1 pair of vans

Sandles

1 pair of Diesal

1 pair of etnies

1 pair of adidas

I have a coat that I got last year and only wore once I got at the end of the winter. So I will get use out of it this winter it is a Vintage piece from the 70's so I know no one else will be rockin it when I go out, thats the best getting vinatge clothing or outerwear in mint condition. You know no one else will have it. Its deep red suede with french cuffs with brown fox trim around the collar and the bottom border of the coat. I love it!!

Originally posted by angelicious

I have a coat that I got last year and only wore once I got at the end of the winter. So I will get use out of it this winter it is a Vintage piece from the 70's so I know no one else will be rockin it when I go out, thats the best getting vinatge clothing or outerwear in mint condition. You know no one else will have it. Its deep red suede with french cuffs with brown fox trim around the collar and the bottom border of the coat. I love it!!

Angelicious, that coats sounds really original and niccceee...by the way, where were you on Friday missy?? I didnt see you or Rod at Riverstreet:(

Originally posted by thehype

hahahahahahah:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

shoes:

5 pairs of skechers

2 pairs of timberlands

1 pair of lugz

1 pair of aldos

1 pair from signature

1 pair of Wanted

Sneakers:

5 pair of adidas

2 pair of pumas

3 pair of new balance

2 paif of nike

1 pair of saucony

1 pair of vans

Sandles

1 pair of Diesal

1 pair of etnies

1 pair of adidas

YOU BEAT ME...and I have ALLOOOTTTTTTTT of shoes

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Angelicious, that coats sounds really original and niccceee...by the way, where were you on Friday missy?? I didnt see you or Rod at Riverstreet:(

We didnt end up going, rod had car problems and the crew I was suppose to go with (badass, jennijugs,ssdan,digital)after the halloween all went to roxy to hear carl coxs, they all called in sick the next day for work and partied all day long. So I just stayed local. was it good?

Originally posted by angelicious

We didnt end up going, rod had car problems and the crew I was suppose to go with (badass, jennijugs,ssdan,digital)after the halloween all went to roxy to hear carl coxs, they all called in sick the next day for work and partied all day long. So I just stayed local. was it good?

U tell Rod that "The Hype" still needs to collect