Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What types of coats...

Originally posted by thehype

gotta luv the guyz who know fashion...

YES I LOVE IT!!!!!! You're the best Hype....

dkny -- YES WE NEED A SHOPPING TRIP........ I told Gail I need some new stuff for work -- :) :) :)

So she said she'll contribute some funds YAY

:bounce:

thehype, don't get overexcited..... you didn't beat me....yet lol. I am sucha shoe whore.... I have an insane amount. Instead of buyng the outfit first and then the shoes, I buy the shoes first then search for days for the perfect outfit. Also, I need to have like 2 pairs of shoes per outfit. I'm insane I know, and I'm about to go broke from shoe shopping. My favorites have to be mah hot pink and black polka dot Isaac Mizrahis and my black Via Spigas.

Originally posted by ellinita

thehype, don't get overexcited..... you didn't beat me....yet lol. I am sucha shoe whore.... I have an insane amount. Instead of buyng the outfit first and then the shoes, I buy the shoes first then search for days for the perfect outfit. Also, I need to have like 2 pairs of shoes per outfit. I'm insane I know, and I'm about to go broke from shoe shopping. My favorites have to be mah hot pink and black polka dot Isaac Mizrahis and my black Via Spigas.

i ain't overexcited, its just how many guys do you know have more pairs of shoes then most girls?

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I love Via Spigas...I have a black pair, they are truly to die for...GREAT BOOTS BABYYYY;)

i've bought two pairs of pumps from them and both of them i wore only once and threw away. they are so uncomfortable!

Originally posted by bkissa

i've bought two pairs of pumps from them and both of them i wore only once and threw away. they are so uncomfortable!

Oh yea, just spend about $200 or more dollars per pair and then wear them once and "oh my they're unconfortable!" and just rash em... hmmmm I couldn't just throw like $500 out like that. Well, I duno, but ever pair of pump/stilettos I own, whether they're Prada or Chanel or some no-name brand, they're all da same shit- uncomfortable!! But shit, just rashing brand new fuckin Via Spigas, you feelin ok?

Originally posted by ellinita

Oh yea, just spend about $200 or more dollars per pair and then wear them once and "oh my they're unconfortable!" and just rash em... hmmmm I couldn't just throw like $500 out like that. Well, I duno, but ever pair of pump/stilettos I own, whether they're Prada or Chanel or some no-name brand, they're all da same shit- uncomfortable!! But shit, just rashing brand new fuckin Via Spigas, you feelin ok?

ok so sometimes i sacrifice a little comfort for beauty. but i'm not about to wear a pair of shoes that i can't walk in.

shopping for shoes is really hit or miss. they may feel comfortable when you try them on in the store for 5 minutes, but after wearing them for an hour you might feel like you'll never be able to walk again. Any shoes that are that much torture have to go.

i want to get a new coat but i got like 4 last year and im trying to curb my shopping addiction. i dont know what i will end up wearing. tomorrow ill post a pic of this coat i am in love with (if i remember).. as of now i have been wearing a beige theory coat..