Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
suthrnbelle

I did it :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

lol, perhaps when i come to NY, i will show them off, lol ;)

can I suck em?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

where have you been all day :(

painting. why?

I cant log into aim. it isnt working right now.

yes ma'am, it sure did...lol, but the guy was awesome and it only took about 30secs for both, so the pain was bad, but quick you know? they were VERY sore but right now getting to be fine unless something touches them, or i move funny...lol, but i LOVE them--so worth it!!! :)

but never could (some modeling a few years back, producers and agents weren't too keen on it)

Be very careful with them, they infect very easily. Happened to a good friend of mine, was in agony for weeks.

But you'll like this one...all the guys and girls I know who do have them told me that the rumors aren't true, and you get MORE sensitive with them when they're fully healed. So in that case, I'm jealous (but I'm very sensitive there as it is...could be dangerous)

SO enjoy! Just make sure you show us when you come to NYC!!!:D

lol, yeah, i am following all the instructions to avoid problems--and i can't wait till they heal, so i can "test the theories", lol ;) so far, i am happy though, and i still can't believe i actually did it!

it was funny: the tattoo artists and the piercer were like, "we are proud of you", lol, cause apparently people cry, scream, faint, and only get one done, but it wasn't THAT bad i didn't think.

lol, hmmmm...well, you just never know ;)

tattoos are addictive, you are right, so this was my next step to avoid another of those--i think i may eventually get my belly button pierced since i never did, cause i was too scared(go figure, cause then i did this? lol) but i am all set with any needles in my body for a while :D i'll keep you posted though ;)