Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO's IN. . .

Originally posted by laurie619

:bounce: HALLOWEEN PARTY @ SF :bounce:

Thats better, why is it such a pain in the ass to log in and out:mad:

Now as I was trying to say: I just may show up there in the am. Have to see how the night goes. Not exactly sure as to what I am doing yet.

are you going? dumb question huh?

Originally posted by stiffler

Thats better, why is it such a pain in the ass to log in and out:mad:

Now as I was trying to say: I just may show up there in the am. Have to see how the night goes. Not exactly sure as to what I am doing yet.

are you going? dumb question huh?

I'm in the same boat as you babe. . .going to see if I make it over to SF, in this OLD age I cant PARTY like I used too :laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

Laurie You are going to SF for Halloween??

Im suprised Jonathan hasnt banned you yet!!! Just a matter of time at the rate youre going though:laugh:

Got your msg. btw u r fucking funny.

I try babe. . .:D Hit my cell when you get this. . .I have to fill you in you are going to wet your pants when you hear this one. . .:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm in the same boat as you babe. . .going to see if I make it over to SF, in this OLD age I cant PARTY like I used too :laugh:

What old age are you talking about???????:confused: I have almost a decade on you(and no I am not bragging nor am I happy about it).

If you go, what time do you think you'll end up there?

What old age are you talking about???????:confused: I have almost a decade on you(and no I am not bragging nor am I happy about it).

If you go, what time do you think you'll end up there?

MY old age of 22, hard to fathom that I kind of grew out of the "club world" PROB around 3-4 AM if I go. . . you. . . ;)

:laugh: :laugh: I dont know about you Stiffy. . . .I think some of you are a little old to be doing what they do. . .;)

Well, I can't speak for the rest of us "old dudes" but I do have a history of a completely different lifestyle(and I'm not talking about being a prep). So for now, I am enjoying myself and when that stops so will I......................and besides, age is nothing but a number.:tongue:

Well, I can't speak for the rest of us "old dudes" but I do have a history of a completely different lifestyle(and I'm not talking about being a prep). So for now, I am enjoying myself and when that stops so will I......................and besides, age is nothing but a number.:tongue:

I hear ya. . . but you a good boy and has your priorities in order :tongue: See ya at SF 40% right now. . .just about to leave 2 go to NYC baby!!

Thanks you too babe. . .I think we are going now, just waiting for someone to finish his breakfast :D

Laurie darling why didnt you tell us you really wanted to go:(

BUT I HOPE THAT MY 1st POST TO YOU MAKES IT UP :laugh: