Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexual Tension with Friends from Opposite Sex

sassa

nooo, you might think your friends but thats probly not what the guy is thinking

there is no such thing as friendship between guys and girls unless one of you wants something from the other, or you are friends through someone else (ex: like you girlfriends' boyfriend)

Originally posted by marcid21

i think in order to develop any sort of realtionship there needs to be an attraction, no?

true, but i mean more physical attraction...

i have many good looking friends, but would never hook up with them... but that doesn't mean the same goes for them.

do you allow it to continue or do you bring it up....or what...this is what i'm asking...

Originally posted by sassa

true, but i mean more physical attraction...

i have many good looking friends, but would never hook up with them... but that doesn't mean the same goes for them.

do you allow it to continue or do you bring it up....or what...this is what i'm asking...

you never EVER bring it up...if you value the friendship, that is.

I had a friend, not too long ago, that I was absurdly attracted to. I listened to my gut, and somehow pushed the feeling outta my mind. I had a feeling that my friend felt the same way and was attracted to me, but I was sure that he was also smart enough to know not to mess with our relationship.

...so now the two of us are still pretty close, and I look at him and get a lil' feeling every once in a while...but I love him like I love none of my other male friends, and I'm glad I listened to myself...for once.

Originally posted by linabina

of course. most of my closest friends are mainly guys. and i have never really had an attraction to any of them that caused uncomfortable tensions...

Only if you knew!!!!!!!!!!!!!These guys are like alligators in the river waiting for you to swim up stream. As soon as you jump whack you will be screaming oooooooohhhh yesssssssssssss.

Originally posted by sassa

Can you really be friends with someone from the opposite sex and not expect an attraction?

It is definetly possible. Most of my very good friends are guys, some of which I have known for 12 years or more.....They are my boys and I love them, but we also know that that's where it ends. They know everything about me and vice versa.... Being a big flirt makes it kinda fun, because I know that where it ends....