Clubplanet Nightlife Community

40 days/40 nights...

suthrnbelle

I don't think I would do it, but the movie really wasn't true to life. Its very common if you masterbate a lot that once you stop your body will need to get that out in the way of a nocturnal emission or wet dream. I think that movie was good, bogus but good, I couldn't sit through it long without feeling his pain! :laugh:

Originally posted by mbenzml

why would you want to

cause i am starting to get that awful mindset and become....JADED. :( and i absolutely don't want to be...so i am going to take a step back for a bit from the dating game, and why not make it a test of will for myself while i am at it?

Originally posted by rdancer

I don't think I would do it, but the movie really wasn't true to life. Its very common if you masterbate a lot that once you stop your body will need to get that out in the way of a nocturnal emission or wet dream. I think that movie was good, bogus but good, I couldn't sit through it long without feeling his pain! :laugh:

i doubt i will make it the whole length, but it will be interesting to try, lol...

you know I just started to pratice this, just because you know. Partly cause I want to see if I can do it and partly cause I have no real prospects right now. Granted, its only been a week but I thought I was going to go nuts till I got Flu. lol, as much as I hate the flu, it has help me cut back on things over the years (ranging from quiting smoking to drinking way to much pop).

Originally posted by uscuba22000

you know I just started to pratice this, just because you know. Partly cause I want to see if I can do it and partly cause I have no real prospects right now. Granted, its only been a week but I thought I was going to go nuts till I got Flu. lol, as much as I hate the flu, it has help me cut back on things over the years (ranging from quiting smoking to drinking way to much pop).

:beer: a toast to us for trying it :) it's going to be a loooooooong 30some more days for me!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

:beer: a toast to us for trying it :) it's going to be a loooooooong 30some more days for me!

hmmmmm I might be go to fl in the next 15.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

bring it on...i am immune to your charms, lol ;)

**or perhaps, it was all just a scam to get you to visit!** ;)

how much fun would it be to tease you for an entire weekend untill you break down and rip my clothes off!

buying plane tix now...