Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many girls ?

rdancer

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bkissa

lol whenever i get the chance. (if she's a hottie of course)

and do you girls notice...girls kiss SOOOOO much better than guys do. and taste better too.

I can believe that women might taste better, they have all those good lipsmackers things. I don't know about the first part!

i didnt say softer, i said BETTER.

You obviously have been missing the guys that know how to do it right.

I feel bad for girls who haven't had a good kiss from a guy, and then automatically think girls are "better" kissers. I don't mean to sound egotistical, but if i kissed you, you'll be seeing stars all night, and i don't mean the one's in the sky :tongue:

lol whenever i get the chance. (if she's a hottie of course)

and do you girls notice...girls kiss SOOOOO much better than guys do. and taste better too.

you just ain't meetin the right guys hun. :tongue: stay away from the E heads maybe.

Originally posted by mystify82281

:laugh: you're not alone on this one -- i never have, and never really saw the point to it -- girls are hot and all, but i'd rather kiss guys!!!... all my guy friends are always like "do it - kiss each other" when we're all out, but i HATE it when girls kiss just to get attention! find some other way!!!!

:D

Im with you both.. I have never kissd a girl. My guy friends used to always do that to me and my best friend, its so abnoxious.. I hate when girls are all up on each other JUST for attention... I think its slutty if you ask me.

Originally posted by bebby6919

Im with you both.. I have never kissd a girl. My guy friends used to always do that to me and my best friend, its so abnoxious.. I hate when girls are all up on each other JUST for attention... I think its slutty if you ask me.

Yeah I'm like ENOUGH ALREADY I'm not going to make out with my best friend so quit asking!

There are these two girls at my school, best friends, who make out VERY frequently -- It's annoying, but the guys love it:rolleyes:

Originally posted by gmccookny

You obviously have been missing the guys that know how to do it right.

I feel bad for girls who haven't had a good kiss from a guy, and then automatically think girls are "better" kissers.

i guess i assume that girls are better kissers, too, 'cause my female friends all have the same problems with the way bad male kissers kiss, and get those kisses a lot. it seems that, if we all have problems with the same things, then we must all know how to correct them. and i've had very little kissing worth having in my lifetime :( .

but i've never kissed a girl, nor do i have any desire to, so i can't say anything about that.

Originally posted by therealjr

women are definately better!

Why do you think we want them soo bad?

:idea: The chicks who like chicks know what the other ones are missing, and gay guys are just missing out completely.

yea but most chicks wont do anal. so i guess you win some, you lose some.

Guest gabo

yea but most chicks wont do anal. so i guess you win some, you lose some.

I think just about every girl takes it in the ass sooner or later

No- I've kissed my fair share of women, and they are not necessarily better kissers than men... they feel nice because their mouths are smaller and softer... but still, that's not better, just different.

Also, I've found a lot of women to be too tentative in the way they kiss... forcing me to take the lead- and I am not by any means a top, which makes it kind of frustrating.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

No- I've kissed my fair share of women, and they are not necessarily better kissers than men... they feel nice because their mouths are smaller and softer... but still, that's not better, just different.

Also, I've found a lot of women to be too tentative in the way they kiss... forcing me to take the lead- and I am not by any means a top, which makes it kind of frustrating.

someones gotta pretend to be the man!

bawawahahahaha

Guest gabo
Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

ummm ive done wayyyyyy more than just kiss a girl.... a few times actually :licker::aright:

can i join?

fuck that! I am sick of asking if i can join!! from now on I demand to be included in all girl on girl activities!!!