Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why The Fuck Did Da Jew Get Banned???

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

FUCK CP...................... YOU BAN HIM, YOU HAVE TO BAN ME AND MIKEY AND MOLEY AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT SEZ BAD SHIT....

I'LL START OFF:

KEEP THE GOOKS OUT OF EXIT!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

FUCK CP...................... YOU BAN HIM, YOU HAVE TO BAN ME AND MIKEY AND MOLEY AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT SEZ BAD SHIT....

I'LL START OFF:

KEEP THE GOOKS OUT OF EXIT!!!!!!!!!

so ur still gonna be blatantly causing problems with your hatespeech? at least act like you care about your cause if your gonna take one up. dont try to protect your freedom of speech then post hate speech on purpose. so which is it saleen? are you just a victim of misunderstanding or a racist who doesnt care about rules?

this whole argument is stupid. i dont see people getting banned for saying guido or gook... but people are being banned for saying nigga.

there are so many characters on here saying much worse things. for example ilana is always calling asians 'dirty gooks', i find that offensive. i find this rizzo character calling people guidos offensive...

haha, you better get someone on here full time to make sure we all follow the rules and regulations because there are much more offensive things than nigga being said. i personally think that is what makes this place interesting. stop everyone from saying what they want, stop individuality, stop opinions & what is left???

bring back dajew!! :tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

this whole argument is stupid. i dont see people getting banned for saying guido or gook... but people are being banned for saying nigga.

there are so many characters on here saying much worse things. for example ilana is always calling asians 'dirty gooks', i find that offensive. i find this rizzo character calling people guidos offensive...

haha, you better get someone on here full time to make sure we all follow the rules and regulations because there are much more offensive things than nigga being said. i personally think that is what makes this place interesting. stop everyone from saying what they want, stop individuality, stop opinions & what is left???

bring back dajew!! :tongue:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by mikeydny

it wasnt a thread, saleen said nigga, cuz the south beach scene, and the miami cp police went crazy...

tony your a fuckin moron....

im glad to see many people from the ny board are coming over to tell the people of miami to shut the fuck up\

shut the fuck up

Originally posted by mikeydny

you got 7 posts u second nothing

all tonys buddys coming to the rescue, the we love cp crew, fucking momo's.

That's right you beanpole guido, 7 fucking posts versus 1800 for your sorry ass. No time to sit down and type away all day on messageboards--it's called a 'life'. :finger:

Originally posted by dkny8

That's right you beanpole guido, 7 fucking posts versus 1800 for your sorry ass. No time to sit down and type away all day on messageboards--it's called a 'life'. :finger:

beanpole guido? racial slur, your banned, dave you twat, ban em...........

yes and the person u agreed with has 5000 posts you schmuck...........NIGGGGGGGA please.

Originally posted by dkny8

you DEFINATELY are a douchebag...you don't even know this kid from a hole in the wall, and you're calling him a beanpole guido? i guess i have the right to call u an asslicking homoerotic thug

:cool: