Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does tonythelover.......

Originally posted by smokesum

even care about the racism in this miami board when hes from New York and always posts in the NY forum?? I hate people like that -- fuckin rat.

it all started when i clicked on a sticky on the nyc board that linked to the miami poll. i posted on the poll and from there got caught up in drama. thats the facts. oh and i also post in the current events,sex, tech and media, and bump forums btw.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

it all started when i clicked on a sticky on the nyc board that linked to the miami poll. i posted on the poll and from there got caught up in drama. thats the facts. oh and i also post in the current events,sex, tech and media, and bump forums btw.

so in other words u dont post here normally.

well, since this is the only board with racial problems, WHAT DA FUCK DO YOU CARE ?

just dont come in here..plain and simple

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Wait till March ya muthafuckas........NYC heads marchin down to fuck some of ya bitches then pimp slap the shit outta ya hatas.....

Ya heffers gonna get knocked da fuck out

:laugh: werd up Big Jon!

stfu you fat faced dirty Greek peddler. Instead of making your fucking sad E-Threats, go smear some feta cheese over your grundle and have that K9 somebitch lick it off.