Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi

Guest gabo

Originally posted by marcid21

lol...Somebitch...for some reason I just got flashbacks from Rodeo bar...the first time I met u...and that like, 40 yr old dude who was tryin' to mack it. I think you surprised him with your knowledge of beer and stuff.

lol...that place was fucking awful! The bathroom at Leps was muuuuuchhhh better! :tongue:

omg that was so funny. ive been there 2x now, this other kid dragged me there once, i was sliding around on peanut shells all night, that place is a nightmare. :laugh: i think the 40 year old dood was after your little ass ;) remember that annoying couple that was practically fucking and drooling all over eachother. fucken PDAs

:makeout::biggun:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

omg that was so funny. ive been there 2x now, this other kid dragged me there once, i was sliding around on peanut shells all night, that place is a nightmare. :laugh: i think the 40 year old dood was after your little ass ;) remember that annoying couple that was practically fucking and drooling all over eachother. fucken PDAs

:makeout::biggun:

ok so lets get back to boozing it up:pint: :beer: