Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thought...

Mystify

Since this is the fashion board, I thought I'd mention that someone should KILL Joan Rivers! :blown:

I was channel-surfing the other day, (I simply cannot STAND to watch the new guide channel :) lol Misk), and I caught a glimpse of her "Fashion Police" show....:blank:

OMG - Now I understand fashion's all about expressing yourself and obviously everyone has their own opinions, but she has absolutely NO shame in trashing everyone!!!....(Not to mention, her style is THE tackiest, the most overdone, and the trashiest) Who is she to judge???

Her daughter isn't as annoying, but that other one -- Leon-whatever also needs to be shot!

E! needs to get some new fashion commentators who actually have a clue.

Ughhhhhhh..... I've always despised Joan Rivers. She has had SOOO much plastic surgery done to her face and wears so much fuckin makeup, her face look like a fuckin Halloween mask resembling a 60 yr old wanna-be prostitute. She's fuckin disgusting, I don't even know what her real face looks like. Also, she's a tacky/trashy dresser, acts like an immature idiot on national TV, and needs a new voice. And most importantly, she annoys the fuckin shit out of me!!!!!!!!! Leon Hall isn't bad at all and neither is her daighter, but omfg I'm surprised no one has strangled the bitch yet.

Originally posted by thehype

ya know I think i am one of few guys who posts on this board...would you let me be on your show?

Awwww -- how could we say no to that question?!? Although a male point of view isn't necessary, it certainly will be an added bonus! I say hell yeah, come and join us... LOL I'm like really starting to get excited here, I have to keep reminding myself that this is just a hypothetical situation :(

Somebody pinch me:blank:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

We should start a show bashing Joan's outfits...b/c some of them are ATTROCIOUS!!! its funny how she can badmouth everyone but her outfits are never scruntinized? Melissa Rivers isnt as bad as her mom, but you can tell she got some of that witches genes...lol

Ya know I always hated Melissa Rivers to. Just something bout her. maybe it was back in her MTV dayz

Originally posted by misk

...perhaps the 3 of us should get a show??!:idea:

can i be the on location reporter? heehee

yeah joan rivers make all these crazy jokes and everyone on the shows just stare and change the subject.. i think that is real life! i have no problem with plastic surgery.. i even have some myslef.. but please joan.. know when to say when! the poor women looks like somone is pulling on her face!:laugh:

dani

Originally posted by dani672

can i be the on location reporter? heehee

yeah joan rivers make all these crazy jokes and everyone on the shows just stare and change the subject.. i think that is real life! i have no problem with plastic surgery.. i even have some myslef.. but please joan.. know when to say when! the poor women looks like somone is pulling on her face!:laugh:

dani

Lol we are too funny -- can I ask what type of plasic surgery you've had? Although I'm pretty sure I can guess........

Dani can be the On Location reporter, I will be the comic relief making fun of what everyone wears, and mystify and misk can bash whatever Rizzo wears down the FLAMING red carpet...and of course the hype can be our stand in supermodel like Vanna White...we'll be such a hit on E! Someone write the damn show and send it in for approval please!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Dani can be the On Location reporter, I will be the comic relief making fun of what everyone wears, and mystify and misk can bash whatever Rizzo wears down the FLAMING red carpet...and of course the hype can be our stand in supermodel like Vanna White...we'll be such a hit on E! Someone write the damn show and send it in for approval please!!!!:tongue:

our show would be so much better than the one on E! i am sure we are all cuter than them too! i can't wait to put rizzo on the don't list! yeah and we will dress hype in strictly button down shirts! don't you hate when someone invents something or a new show comes out and you are like "shit i thought of that a long time ago and now they are making money off of it"

I know...I hate that Dani! As a joke a while ago I was telling one of my friends how I wanted to come up with a line of greeting cards, but mean ones with topics like, I hate you, you cheated on me, I am dumping you...things like that....then one day I saw a card like that and I was sooo bummed:( even though I was saying it as a joke I really thought it was an original idea:idea: guess not...;)

dkny.. your bf is joe gio or something like that right? I have heard so many good things about his music! still haven't been able to make it to where he was playing though.. i work on fri nights.. so can't go to rs.. where else does he spin? my bf's name is joe too:heart:

dani

Dani, yeah thats him...He actually does alot of guest spots...this week he is doing Joey's on Wednesday and Joey's on Sunday...if you can make it out any of those nights let me know...I wont be there on Wednesday b/c I have plans with one of my friends which I cant break, but I will most likely be there on Sunday...we should meet up for a fashion board shot:laugh: I'm so happy you have heard good things...wait until you hear him, he really is amazing! If you ever get to take a night off on a Friday, PM me and I'll put you on the list for RS...me and Mystify are there a lot so come down and you can get crazy with us at the bar:)

Thats so funny that your BF's name is Joe too...what a coincidence;)

GUys I just got home from work and was in a really bad mood, but reading these posts on "our show" put a big smile on my face!!! :)

Dani -- Can I ask you if it hurt? Was it expensive? How old are you? How much bigger did you go? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm soooo curious!!!! :D Oh and one time we will all meet for a nice little shot since we all BS all day on this thing.....Oh and I second that JoeGio is one of THE best DJ's in NJ..... I LOVE his style and the music he plays.

Dknybabe, I LOVE your idea for the show... Keep 'em comin....They sound good!!!!

well sunday might be a possibility.. but we will see.. mystify... well first.. yes it hurt and yes it was expensive but it was worth every penny and every tear! i went from an a to a c.. do you have aim i could send you a pic.. don't worry its not naked.. my aim is chic176....