Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thought...

Mystify

...ok..ladies......(and hype)........i love to discuss breast surgery as much as the rest of u.....((mainly because i want some bigger ones...).......but please ...save all topics for the show!!!!!

......anyways....so far we have.....

....hype.....resident DIVA......supermodel.....dress up doll..what have u.....

....misk&mystify...providing the wit and sarcasm that joan and melissa so failingly try to acheive........

.....dani....on location...grabbing the butts of hot famous men everywhere........

.....dkny......the voice of reason??:confused:

Oh my god I don't think I've ever laughed this hard from CP.....

Misk -- where have u been all day -- i was in need of some good sarcasm...... :)

dani -- i put u on my buddy list, and i'll IM u soon, maybe u can email the pic to me bc i have aol.....

back to the show..... first topic is DEf. implants... bc I WANT THEM -- I have about 100 questions to ask so it'll be a good start....

Ok I gotta go eat, I'll be back soon w/more input on.... WAIT... we need a title here......think girlies (and guy) THINK!!!!

:D

Originally posted by misk

..i was at work all day......busy busy busy!!!!.......

...as far as a name???.....these things cannot be rushed........

okay okay -- we'll just have to run w/it..... but IF someone suddenly feels :idea: please let us know! i'm sure the 'voice of reason' will come up with something... she's a creative chickie let me tell u........

:D

MISK!!! I am in shock:eek: I just cant be the voice of reason,lol!! I will be the one who tears them apart and then turns it over to you guys...Dani will report what she sees to the camera that then panels to me...I will then set the stage for you guys and then the camera panels to you two...TheHype will be the superdiva in full warddrobe...then once a month we can have a rap up show and all sit around a fake coffe table wtih some magazines and coffee and have the panel just soak us all up...we are already a hit I can see it:)

Misk you were missed today...it was just me, mystify, dani and the hype flying solo...Now go get wrokin on the script girl, we have a deadline dammit!:laugh:

hey hey hey no need to get upset dknybabe..... and no yelling about the deadline!!!! it's our show - we can do as we please...... ;)

maybe u should be the director/executive producer, since u sure know how to give orders! lol, just kiddin u know i love you......

i just had my informative IM-convo with dani -- thank you for all your answers! now i have some background information for our segment on plastic surgery...

i'm working on getting a guest speaker.... more details to follow....

the hype, dani, where are u guys, we need your feedback!!

like the voice of reason said "we have a deadline damnit!" :tongue:

wait.... when is it???:confused: