Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf Id

sadelb

Ok he played this track right after chemical.... i think he was actually playin chemical over it for a little not sure.. he played this track for about twenty minutes around 2 pm.... kinda similar to delivery i guess..... repetitive beat.... was puttin songs over it also then bringing it back... anyone have any idea??? also ive heard it before could be an older track....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it was thunder... This track was like a hard tribal beat kinda...... it might have been right after thunder... i dunno maybe it was thunder but i dont think it was..... it was def. after chemical though... was peters playin thunder for a long time??

Originally posted by mattm2o

When was the last time you spun a 24 hour DJ set for a few thousand people!

Can't hit every mix perfect all the time......

well toolbox, i am not a dj so there goes that.

he was off all night long.. his effects were off and so was his mixing.. but im sure u knew that already since ur the big dj on the block..

he has been off all year long.. but im sure u knew that cuz ur dj mattm2o, the biggest dj on the island..

why dont u keep your yap shut and stop trying to make excuses for him.. he is a grown man.. im sure he doesnt need a slob like you trying to defend him on clubnyc..

fucking herb

Originally posted by tranza

he was off all night long.. his effects were off and so was his mixing.. but im sure u knew that already since ur the big dj on the block..

he has been off all year long.. but im sure u knew that cuz ur dj mattm2o, the biggest dj on the island..

why dont u keep your yap shut and stop trying to make excuses for him.. he is a grown man.. im sure he doesnt need a slob like you trying to defend him on clubnyc..

fucking herb

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ........more like hes been off for almost 2 yrs,,,,but u cant tell al the new hardcore sf troopers that :rolleyes:

fucking herb

Im sorry but did I refer to myself as DJ Jesus Christ! No I Didn't!

You either like him or don't, he is NOT my favorite DJ, obviously you don't care for him, well thats fine and dandy......

Every DJ in the world Fucks up from time to time who fuckin cares!

As for JP fallin off, everyone knows the scene is not the same as it was a few years ago. Name one DJ in NY that has a party that is packed beyond capacity week to week.

Not Peters, Rauhofer, Tenaglia, Vasquez NOBODY!

Im sorry but did I refer to myself as DJ Jesus Christ! No I Didn't!

Y

ou either like him or don't, he is NOT my favorite DJ, obviously you don't care for him, well thats fine and dandy......

Every DJ in the world Fucks up from time to time who fuckin cares!

"Every DJ in the world Fucks up from time to time who fuckin cares!" ..are you blind or just a fucking dumb ass? he has been off from time to time to time to time to time to time again.. its pathetic.. if you think he's been doing a good job this past year, well then you are just another clueless "DJ"

"obviously you don't care for him, well thats fine and dandy......" ..i love it when the newbies take shots in the dark ..FYI i am a huge fan of his for a long time now (longer then you've had your beltdrive tables and claimed yourself DJ).. he has been a disappointment almost every trip i take to factory..

:blown:

Tenaglia,

Tenaglia almost ALWAYS packs Vinyl (Arc)....who said being a good DJ has anything to do with a place being packed every week anyway....thats not always the case....A la Morillo at Centro..(although the place was Usually packed there were a few off nights) and i've yet to see him spin a bad set...

Fliz

FYI i am a huge fan of his for a long time now (longer then you've had your beltdrive tables and claimed yourself DJ).. he has been a disappointment almost every trip i take to factory..

:blown:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: beltdrive turntables

As for JP fallin off, everyone knows the scene is not the same as it was a few years ago. Name one DJ in NY that has a party that is packed beyond capacity week to week.

Not Peters, Rauhofer, Tenaglia, Vasquez NOBODY!

what does this have to do with anything

Originally posted by fliz77

Tenaglia almost ALWAYS packs Vinyl (Arc)....who said being a good DJ has anything to do with a place being packed every week anyway....thats not always the case....A la Morillo at Centro..(although the place was Usually packed there were a few off nights) and i've yet to see him spin a bad set...

Fliz

only reason sf is packed most of the time is cause of the drugs and its the only afterhours place to go to and get mangled at. oh wait matt2mo will say what about exit with jr. for afterhours :rolleyes:

jp was never really known for his ability to mix.. but when hes on he is pretty good working songs together.. when i think of jp i think of how well he can work songs with efx and together with other tracks.. i did notice a few points during the night where he was off with his mixing and efx.. but i think over all he was pretty solid.. i rather have a night where he is a off but plays good songs instead bad mixing and a bad selection

Originally posted by muzikman

jp was never really known for his ability to mix.. but when hes on he is pretty good working songs together.. when i think of jp i think of how well he can work songs with efx and together with other tracks.. i did notice a few points during the night where he was off with his mixing and efx.. but i think over all he was pretty solid.. i rather have a night where he is a off but plays good songs instead bad mixing and a bad selection

He use to mix really well.. he lost it bad

i was on the dancefloor the whole time i was there, and he was off more then he was on .. his track selection was extremely on point.. he played great music and kept me dancing the whole time.. i wasnt bored at all.. but hearing him fuck up so much killed it..

Here is my final comment in this thread so Tranza and everyone else feel free to say whatever you like!!!

Yes tenaglia plays to a full house every friday, and im there every friday (Danny is a personal friend of mine and I have been there through his residencies at Limelight, Tunnel, and Twilo) but when was the last time they closed Vinyl/Arc because there were too many people in there? I can remember nights at Twilo when they closed the doors at 3 am because the place was too crowded! I wish there were a million people at Arc every week 4 danny he's my favorite DJ!!!

Tranza, I believe you were the one saying that JP has been falling off but again what DJ in NY sounds better now then they did a few years ago!

As for me being a SLOB Tranza, Why don't YOU keep your YAP shut, I've been clubbing and working in the industry most likely longer than you have. As for me and belt drive turntables, when I started DJing we only had 1 choice, Technics 1200's! I am also NOT some little kid that worships JP and spins just like him, I have been spinning for a while and let me know Ill send you a copy of my new mix cd coming out in December coming out on a major NY dance label.

I can also remember seeing Jonathan Peters when he was resident at Limelight, do you remember that, did you even know that untill I just told you!

Believe me your comments Tranza do not upset me at all but I will defend myself and those I respect!!!!

Bash Away,

MATT

Here is my final comment in this thread so Tranza and everyone else feel free to say whatever you like!!!

dont go, the fun is just beginning!

Yes tenaglia plays to a full house every friday, and im there every friday (Danny is a personal friend of mine and I have been there through his residencies at Limelight, Tunnel, and Twilo) but when was the last time they closed Vinyl/Arc because there were too many people in there? I can remember nights at Twilo when they closed the doors at 3 am because the place was too crowded! I wish there were a million people at Arc every week 4 danny he's my favorite DJ!!!

who cares if he is your personal friend? do u suck him off in real life like you do on dtourism? are u trying to score cool points?

Tranza, I believe you were the one saying that JP has been falling off but again what DJ in NY but what DJ sounds better now then they did a few years ago!

in english please.. "but again what DJ in NY but what DJ sounds better now then they did a few years ago!" ..no need to reply here im sure even can see how much of a idiot you are..

As for me being a SLOB, SkribbleSP.jpg ..nuff said

http://www.angelfire.com/indie/m2o/SkribbleSP.jpg ..since ur angelfire web page is so budget i gotta post the link (copy and paste)

Why don't YOU keep your YAP shut, I've been clubbing and working in the industry most likely longer than you have. As for me and belt drive turntables, when I started DJing we only had 1 choice, Technics 1200's! I am also NOT some little kid that worships JP and spins just like him, I have been spinning for a while and let me know Ill send you a copy of my new mix cd coming out in December coming out on a major NY dance label.

blah blah blah ..everyone is old school these days .. i been here i did that i was there yada yada yada .. no way to prove if lying or not.. to be honest i dont really give a fuck what you've done and what you've seen.. so u got some years under your belt.. being as clueless as you are today, just goes to show what you were doing back in he day.. waiting on line to get in i'd say.. keep your nyc night at exit vs. tunnel cds to yourself.. dont pollute..

do you remember that, did you even know that untill I just told you!

keep telling yourself that if it makes u happy lol

Believe me your comments Tranza do not upset me at all but I will defend myself and those I respect!!!!

you know the old saying.. if you cant take the heat, reply with "THIS IS MY LAST POST I AM DONE" ..pussy

::stay tuned::