Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf Id

sadelb

Originally posted by mangledx

what are you in fukn high school...with your "I can kick your ass"

mentality...you dont know shit....You call out half this board like the retard that you are...not knowing who anyone knows, or anything. You say your a 300 lbs ..pimpled up ...juicehead..(and obviously dumb).....YaY....dude i hate to break it to you...your type are a dime a dozen....and your a juicehead cuz your too fukn lazy to get big the real way....you probably got some hot skinny g/f ....she needs to be skinny...so she can fit between your cheeks and help you wipe your ass.,..face it bud....your a fukn retard...the juice has rotten out your brain....not to mention shrunk your balls......so go buy your g/f those fake tits, before she realizes your dick aint worth shit....and leaves you for someone on this board....

:D

that was actually pretty funny... :laugh: i actually am laughing pretty hard...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mangledx

what are you in fukn high school...with your "I can kick your ass"

COLLEGE ACTUALLY ;)

mentality...you dont know shit

....You call out half this board like the retard that you are...not knowing who anyone knows, or anything.

I CALLED OUT 1 KID, 2 TOPS...DIDNT KNOW THIS BOARD WAS SOO SMALL.....:rolleyes:

You say your a 300 lbs ..pimpled up ...juicehead..(and obviously dumb).....

YOU WISH I WAS THAT...SUCKS BEING JEALOUS HUH...

YaY....dude i hate to break it to you...your type are a dime a dozen....and your a juicehead cuz your too fukn lazy to get big the real way....

LOL, TOO LAZY...SO MAYBE YOU ARE IMPLYING I WOULD LOOK LIKE YOU IF I DIDNT JUICE...:eek:

you probably got some hot skinny g/f ....she needs to be skinny...so she can fit between your cheeks and help you wipe your ass.,..face it bud....your a fukn retard...the juice has rotten out your brain....not to mention shrunk your balls......so go buy your g/f those fake tits, before she realizes your dick aint worth shit....and leaves you for someone on this board....

LOL, YOU ARE DEAD ON...MY GIRLFRIEND IS BEAUTIFUL...WE JUST HAD OUR 1 YR RECENTLY...THANKS :) MY GIRL ACTUALLY HATES FACTORY, GUYS LIKE U WHO HAVE TO SLIP HER BAD PILLS TO GET LAID...

bro, my whole post is basically this....put up or shut up...Halloween night it is my friends :)

and mangleddx, wouldnt want to piss of Macgilicuti....:hat:

Deppnade...Glad you pointed me in this direction...These motherfuckers will never learn...I am on the Jersey board and get such a laugh out of all these jokes, meaning fucking CP Losers. Everyone thinks they are someone and nobody admits to their Identity...These clowns have an identity crisis and hide behind their screennames...They think they are hardcore...but in reality they are the biggest wannabes and are just trying to "Fit In"....Deppnade...Take it from me...they are jealous of you, of your future and of your stature....Wow....you can ID a song...big fucking deal if I had 3000 posts and spent my pathetic life on these boards I could do the same as well....Deppnade...the only reason I am on here is because I banged a hot girl from my tanning salon and she told me she was on here...From then on I frequent these boards to let people know how pathetic they really are....The Stacked