Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pioneer cmx-3000???

pumavisor808

Has anyone used one of these yet. I'm looking to upgrade my CD players. They have these at Mars Music and they are going out of business and are 10% off right now. Right now I use just one cdj 700 w/ my technics. After the discount and the rebate from pioneer this would cost me $700. Is it worth it or should I wait and buy 1 cdj 1000???

i have the CMX 3000....it's a very nice piece...great start up and cue....the BPM counter is pretty accurate most of the time...and i must tell u....Pioneer has the best loop functions of any cd player in my opinion...it even has a special "emergency" loop where u only have to press one button to loop a beat.....the scratch feature is kinda basic...but it's whatever....i think this is a great piece...just about equal to the Denon 2600 or any other standard cd deck....

i tried out the 800's at the dj expo. same excact thing but not as many features on it. but i did like the auto loog on it which you can change from a 2 beat count to a 4, 8 beat count very nice but i would consider buying it if you dont scratch. i have the 3000 and i love i think its better than any piece out there now:D