Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Are All Clowns...RS is the Best Club

I was able to see some of you clowns this weekend. One word Pathetic. I thought that you would all be hardcore clubbers. You are all shit. Alot fo you clowns think Riggers in SeaSide Heights is the place. Fuck Riggers. RiverStreet is the baddest club around. The Donkies are the new promoters at RS. RIver Street is the most hard core club around. If you aint at River Street then you aint shit!

Riggers in the bomb diggity.....................we used to go there back in '98 and drink pitchers of beer and play pool with the local white trash. We'd go on a Saturday afternoon and see how blitzed we could get before it was time to get ready to go out, listening to old 80's music on the jukebox. Then go back to the house and try to get ready for Temps.

Isn't it great trying to get ready to go out (i.e. shower, shave, shit, shine and shampoo) when you're a beligerent beer drunkard, :aright:

Last time I was at River Street I had a good time, but hardcaore isn't exactly how I'd describe the place...................now Riggers, that place was hardcore..................shit, we were the only people in the place that had all our teeth

Originally posted by donkeydrol50

River Street is more Hardcore than Factory....! The patrons of RS are all true clubbers....not these bitches on here that think SF is a Club.....

that is the biggest joke i've ever read. you show me a homo that goes to riverstreet that parties for 12 hours strong. besides that, the girls at riverstreet are fucking barnyard material. horrible. by far the worst club in jersey.

riverstreet is fun but it's not a hardcore club at all...lotta commercial music and cheesey yuppies who live in hoboken and think their going "clubbing"...but like i said, it is a good time and I will say that there's almost always a bunch of hot girls in the place.