Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Range of Motion

SPYGIRL3

Has anyone ever had someone who makes them feel like the world is ok??? When you are with her/him, nothing matters and everything has a silver lining and happy ending? You also know that she/he would never hurt you....you would give them complete control of you body? Anybody know what I mean... What exactly do you call this??? Is it a prempted emotion to love, lust, ???...... It is someone who means alot to you. In the same second that they make you happy, they could make you cry....Extreme range, but just to give you an idea....

no. i could never allow someone to control my emotions like that. i want things to be ok regardless of whether i am alone or with someone. i find that kind of attachment to be a turn off. people who think that way seem to have low self worth.

i have been in that situation a lot of times, where nothing matters when youre with someone.. it is a great feeling i admit. i dont want to sound bitter but i cant fall into the trap of thinking someone can make me happy, it makes it too easy to get hurt. true happiness comes from inside yourself.

dont get me wrong, if i was in a long relationship and i felt that way i wouldnt think the stuff i said above... it all depends on the circumstances.

Originally posted by somebitch

no. i could never allow someone to control my emotions like that. i want things to be ok regardless of whether i am alone or with someone. i find that kind of attachment to be a turn off. people who think that way seem to have low self worth.

i have been in that situation a lot of times, where nothing matters when youre with someone.. it is a great feeling i admit. i dont want to sound bitter but i cant fall into the trap of thinking someone can make me happy, it makes it too easy to get hurt. true happiness comes from inside yourself.

dont get me wrong, if i was in a long relationship and i felt that way i wouldnt think the stuff i said above... it all depends on the circumstances.

I guess I should explain a lil better....You are totally happy and ok without them. But having them makes things better, yet if some thing were to happen and they were gone forever, you would would still be ok.

I totally agree, being "too attached" to someone can be very dangerous to your health... Having low self esteem can cause people to become depent on some for things that you should be able to do do yourself, IE be happy, have fun, laugh live....etc...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I guess I should explain a lil better....You are totally happy and ok without them. But having them makes things better, yet if some thing were to happen and they were gone forever, you would would still be ok.

I totally agree, being "too attached" to someone can be very dangerous to your health... Having low self esteem can cause people to become depent on some for things that you should be able to do do yourself, IE be happy, have fun, laugh live....etc...

exactly... i guess i am jaded because my friend is in that exact situation. he is dating this girl who tells him shes only happy when shes with him... then when he tries to tell her he doesnt feel the same way she threatens to kill herself, as if her life is of no value without him. people are fucken nutz :laugh:

exactly... i guess i am jaded because my friend is in that exact situation. he is dating this girl who tells him shes only happy when shes with him... then when he tries to tell her he doesnt feel the same way she threatens to kill herself, as if her life is of no value without him. people are fucken nutz :laugh:

Ok, now that is just scary...!!!!!:eek: :eek: Somebody call the squirrels, we found one of their nuts....lol

that is a cute one, spygirl ;):laugh:

i know what you are talking about and it is a GREAT feeling--the hard part is adjusting when/if it comes to an end...yes, you are ok without that person and can stand on your own 2 feet, etc, but it still takes a little time when you lose something that makes you happy...you know? but whenever I have had that feeling, it is such a great thing :)

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

btw, just for laughs, i thought this thread was going to be about what range of motion you had sexually...as in, how flexible, etc, you were and how that affected things...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just realized that it implies something else...It should probably be "emotion"....lol

Guest gabo

I went through something like this