Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory!!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dats me bro....

How funny is this shit... I probably would have fallen on my ass from laughter if I did bump into ya at Factory Sunday....

So who's dogekid?? Have I met him out with you guys before???

small friggin world....

Definately meetin up with you and the boys soon!!! This is too funny.....

Too bad about Mike, if ya talk to him, tell em I said hello....

riggs... i think we should brawl anyway, the damage has been done...jk

no u haven't met dogekid, but i'm sure u've seen him out at djais or surf. he was my neighbor in belmar.

this is really too funny, had u posted your pic, i would've kept fucking with u til i ran into u then i woulda told u i was shlonger. u shoulda done the same...lol

who r these donkeys?

yea, we should definitely meet up one of the upcoming weekends.

who r u goin to roxy with?

I am definately up for that.... its been too long since I had someone challenging to spar with.... lmao...

I would have done the same to you if I had the chance.... too friggin funny....

usually this shit happens, then when I meet the guys we are messin with we end up buyin shots and laughin about it... I should have known you werent the typical boardbully when ya called me out to the city tonightl... hahah...

Cannot wait to meet up with you and dogekid now.... I have been hurtin for people to hang with... no one goes out anymore... at least to the clubs.... everyone is officially done with SF and has hung their boots up....

Going to Roxy with Rispoli and a big krew from Seaside... you will recognize most of em I am sure...

takin a break this week... but we definately have to do SF at least once this winter....

too fuckin funny.... too bad the pics werent posted... we really could have fucked with each other good...

how adorable...

looks like i'm gonna just have to beat both your asses now....lol

i'm gonna try to convince shlonger to meet me at vodoo after my friend's gig in the city tonight. and then saturday i think we're all goin to discotheque for a few bday's.

you should come through bus and we'll stage a fake tough man competition. the two losers have to dance on stage with each other. (should allow you two the quiet time you've been looking for)

damn, now there's no one to fight with. :finger: