Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kramadas

Anyone else here...

TOTALLY unmotivated to work? Feeling e-pressed, and can't work. So, I'm gonna spend most of my day on the messageboards..hehe

What other boards do you guys frequent? I usually check the Buzz board, also check out the CP NYC & Current Events.

Of course, for those who know, there's e-phobe too!

:D

Originally posted by raver_mania

TOTALLY unmotivated to work? Feeling e-pressed, and can't work. So, I'm gonna spend most of my day on the messageboards..hehe

What other boards do you guys frequent? I usually check the Buzz board, also check out the CP NYC & Current Events.

Of course, for those who know, there's e-phobe too!

:D

Oh yeah, I forgot, I usually check out naughtbooth but don't post there much.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

lol!!! damn we are getting old ;) I could go for some icy hot :aright:

yeah, i could use some of that also.

i dunno, i think that the lack of serious partying has really affected me, i mean working out and doing cardio is one thing but dancing non-stop for 5 hrs is another. i need to get that endurance back.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

should have stretched out before going out, like i told you!!!!!;):tongue:

last time i did that i pulled my groin....what we should actually do is also stretch after the night is over, but by then one is always so fubar, that one forgets

i feel like if i was a tackling dummy for a football team :(

Originally posted by vicman

i feel like if i was a tackling dummy for a football team :(

damn man...where did u go??? u missed a pretty good night over here in Miami...Anthony Pappas "Frita" actually did pretty good...Danny Howells this Thurs. for Halloween, u coming?;)

Same here -- tired, fuzzy-brained, and lazy as hell. New stuff keeps coming into my inbox, and all I can muster is a "meh" and a shrug. . .I was so close to calling in sick this a.m.

The only thing that's saving me is listening to Diggers thru my headphones *sigh*

:zzz:

p.s. _ I lurk on the buzzboard <which has gone seriously downhill IMHO>, and just got onto ez dreamer thanks to miss butterfli . . .we'll see how that goes. ;)

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Same here -- tired, fuzzy-brained, and lazy as hell. New stuff keeps coming into my inbox, and all I can muster is a "meh" and a shrug. . .I was so close to calling in sick this a.m.

The only thing that's saving me is listening to Diggers thru my headphones *sigh*

:zzz:

p.s. _ I lurk on the buzzboard <which has gone seriously downhill IMHO>, and just got onto ez dreamer thanks to miss butterfli . . .we'll see how that goes. ;)

Talking about Diggerz, I wonder if Buzz is going to keep his Nov 15 date (if that was ever a reality), and get him at Trust. Well, I guess it'd be Nov 16 then.

Also, for those who don't know, a friend of mine is involved in a website that hosts the weekly KissFM sites, plus special sets - IMHO, one of the best sites to download quality music.

The site is:

www.mercuryserver.com

Jussi.jpg

Ah, winter sports! Yeah, I forgot, Ed is an avid ski'er, no?

Can you believe it, I lived in North Western PA (snowbelt) for 5 years, and then upstate NY for 3 years and I haven't been skiing even ONCE! :eek:

Ah, winter sports! Yeah, I forgot, Ed is an avid ski'er, no?

Can you believe it, I lived in North Western PA (snowbelt) for 5 years, and then upstate NY for 3 years and I haven't been skiing even ONCE! :eek:

Hey Raver :blown: I'm a boarder, not a two planker wanker! j/k ride whatever makes you feel good. I started skiing when I was 6, but have been boarding for the last 10. Once you try snowboarding, you never go back to skis. Riding a board through some fresh pow is more addictive than crack!

Hey Stina, thanks for posting the pic. I feel like death warmed over but you just made my day! Now if it would only snow... :)

Originally posted by nautilus60

How can you not check out the sex board?! JRoo tells some excellent stories there, hehe...:aright:

Talking about Jroo...where is he, I don't think I've seen him post today at all. Hope he got back home OK.

Talking about Jroo...where is he, I don't think I've seen him post today at all. Hope he got back home OK.

i think that somedays he has to work off site, like, not in front of a computer

p.s. _ I lurk on the buzzboard <which has gone seriously downhill IMHO

buzzboard has always been pretty lame but since they started that "membership" stuff it's gone from bad to worse. now it's almost entirely a bunch of kiddies writing pointless short comments on things they have no clue about so that they can get their discounted entry. :rolleyes:

i like naughtybooth, there's a lot of knowledgeable people in the DJ and Music forums and it's a good place to find out what's goin on in nyc.

i lurk on the arcspace board occasionally just to see what's up over there.

CP's my fav though, best for DC related stuff and for general mind-wasting filth. :D