Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do women really see themselves 10 lbs heavier

Guest gabo

...i just dont really like looking at myself...esp. in pictures...other than when it's necessitated...shaving, before going out, etc...i avoid them...part of it is not really being satisfied with my appearance sometimes but not to the degree that it effects my being and way of life - i think its common that people have issues with their physicality to some extent...the other part...well...i'm not really sure what the other part is....maybe its an extension of insecurities i had from growing up as a fat kid...or fear of getting caught up in the whole "appearance" thing...or that i simply prefer not to see myself...who knows....either way...the more i think about it, pondering on reflections of yourself does not seem to be a positive thing if you increase that time spent...dig?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I feel the same way too . . .but . . I aint gonna lie, my issues are all linked to the fact that I was the fat kid growing up . . . Its my universe, and probably the reason I'm so fucked, as well as brilliant, in the head . . . :aright: . . . I mean, I sit down and wonder sometimes if I'd be this articulate had I not grown up the way I did . . If I would have turned out 'standard issue' rather than the oddball freak all of you have come to know and love . . .

...believe me...in that regards, i am grateful that i was an overweight child because it did allow for development in other areas that as you say may not have developed had i been of normal weight...i was fortunate enough to develop my fur at an early age which worsened the situation...anyways...i would be a fan of phonk small or large....you still one bad-ass soul shaker...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . There is a way to find out . . Its called: Stop reading those fucking magazines that tell you to aspire to an ideal that you were never genetically meant to be . . .

hold up, hon...i DON'T try to aspire to an ideal...i just meant that i don't necessarily consider myself THIN, but people often say that i am...i am not at all fat, and i am not trying to be super-skinny either...i like my food way too much for that :) i just meant that i don't always see in the mirror what other people tell me i look like, so i wonder if they are just being nice, or if i am too critical...

the truth of it is if you wanted to change your body then you could, Its called willpower. Aside from looking into magazines please ya know you like the way the women and men look. Its not society telling you that your overweight its just science. It all boils down to if your happy with the way you look, and if your partner likes the way you look, you got no one else to impress!

And women will NEVER be happy with their weight, even if they were in the negatives. :idea: