Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny!denny!denny!denny!denny!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by angelicious

Cyberia oh my goodness! I use to live in LongIsland and hit all those clubs. Cyberia, Bridgeview, chelsea street, Haffrans, Patty maggies, Karma, CPI's and Life in the Hamptons. Do you always go out to LI? do u live there or know people from there? I miss it sometimes. I think that its all the same shit just different people and they make it seem out there to be so much better but I been to it all out there and think no different.

I know a bunch of people that live in long island but I rarely travel to Cyberia....I have only been there like 3 times....it's just too far from Jersey...not to mention I had fun on Friday b/c i knew a ton of people out but overall the crowd at Cyberia sucked....it's mostly just people standing around looking bored with no energy!...thank god for my long island friends and my Jersey crew that came with me!

Originally posted by tommytempts

WHAT A TITLE.......DENNY TSETTOS AKA WHEELS OF STEEL WARRIOR

CAN'T WAIT..............................

I heard that they were handing out Fugazee Exclusives to the first 500 people. I'll pick up my copy from you personally on friday. :)

Where the hell have I been that I missed this thread:confused: I'm so confused???????????????????????????I sthwear ta god?

Back bar reunion------------------Love it! Can't get better than that?

Wheels of Steel Warrior....................classic Vip givin out the nicknames........................

Originally posted by clubangel

I know a bunch of people that live in long island but I rarely travel to Cyberia....I have only been there like 3 times....it's just too far from Jersey...not to mention I had fun on Friday b/c i knew a ton of people out but overall the crowd at Cyberia sucked....it's mostly just people standing around looking bored with no energy!...thank god for my long island friends and my Jersey crew that came with me!

who was the resident? I know when I went back awhile ago, Justin in time spun, and sometimes Jason ojeda - who I love, and I think denny spun - not sure, I know DJ motomo - whos good too. They do have good Dj's out there, but I definite think they are no better then us. but let me know who spun.

Originally posted by angelicious

who was the resident? I know when I went back awhile ago, Justin in time spun, and sometimes Jason ojeda - who I love, and I think denny spun - not sure, I know DJ motomo - whos good too. They do have good Dj's out there, but I definite think they are no better then us. but let me know who spun.

its jason ojeda Denny was there with him this past friday.

Dknybabe -- Is Joe DJing at all Friday, or is just Denny???

Just wonderin....;)

Also :cool: is thinking of comin..... so our girls night might have to be put on hold til ur b-day -- so we gotta talk about all this, so call me soon so we can :blah: on the :phone: love u and miss u!!!!!

Originally posted by epeimony

SUPER DJ DENNY TSETTOS, spinning at 1616 all night long, on NOV 23. Only thing is its in PHILLY. Tired of HOBOKEN, SOUTH PARK, NYC hit up PHILLY and show em how to party.

WHEN you see him make sure to tell him you'll be there to support him.

who could be sick of hoboken?

Originally posted by missdivinity

i feel soooooo appreciated :D Hi, Lauren... cant wait to get party at your house beforehand Friday..hehehe

Mitch said he's not sure if he's goin to RS though:confused:

I hope you don't leave after 5 minutes this time!!!:tongue: