Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groovefire @ Whiskey Park- 10/31

groovefire

Originally posted by snatch69

todd, is this hip-hop dj opening and you guys close out night?

No, we're stickking him in the middle somewhere, but he's only on for 45 minutes.

Whiskey Park insists on some hip hop during peak time, and God knows I don't have any. No question it's going to kill the flow and segment the night, but whatever, we'll live I guess.

We're gonna open up the night with some deep jazzy shit, then do some deep techy stuff maybe, then funky/disco, into some latin. At that point we'll probably relinquish the decks and all party to music about girls paying their own bills. Once all the bills are paid, we'll step it up into the peak hour stuff and see what happens.

Who's with me?

Originally posted by groovefire

No, we're stickking him in the middle somewhere, but he's only on for 45 minutes.

Whiskey Park insists on some hip hop during peak time, and God knows I don't have any. No question is going to kill the flow and segment the night, but whatever, we'll live I guess.

We're gonna open up the night with some deep jazzy shit, then do some deep techy stuff maybe, then funky/disco, into some latin. At that point we'll probably relinquish the decks and all party to music about girls paying their own bills. Once all the bills are paid, we'll step it up into the peak hour stuff and see what happens.

Who's with me?

:laugh: a girl has gots to pay her own bills, shoot:laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

Frankly I'm looking forward to it 'cause I think hip hop's great.

"What's loooooove, got to do, got to do wit'it, uh, what's loooooove, it should be about trust, it should be about us...."

Good point.

can u please play dj skribble? he's the hottest DJ out there.

sorry todd, underage friend means i gotta support my boy dave at venu.

i know, i know, i'm an ass like G. at least i'm not dissing u for pravda! :tongue:

thank you for your generous offer though. so sweet!:kiss2:

Originally posted by snatch69

i know, i know, i'm an ass like G. at least i'm not dissing u for pravda! :tongue:

Hey let's get this one straight now- I didn't diss him FOR Pravda - I dissed him IN Pravda for a night of some SERIOUS house music.

Sorry Todd - I got2be where the cute bouncers are :tongue:

:party:

Originally posted by whadupg

Hey let's get this one straight now- I didn't diss him FOR Pravda - I dissed him IN Pravda for a night of some SERIOUS house music.

Sorry Todd - I got2be where the cute bouncers are :tongue:

:party:

talk about cute bouncers - i went to the kells last nite for a private party with open bar. ONLY reason you would ever see me there, and the bouncers are HOT, HOT, HOT. too bad they got AIDS written all over them. :(

hot bouncers=great business! :tongue: