Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Phat Celebration - 11/2/02

phatman

Cum one, Cum all to a birthday celebration!

I cordially invite everyone from the Sex Board to come share a drink with me as I try to forget how old my ass really is...

11/2/02

The Divine Downtown

55 Liberty St. (corner w/Nassau - 1 block East of B¹way)

10pm - 4am

$10 at the door (must mention that you are on Carlos or Pablo's guest)

21 and over (my apologies to the youngins)

This is actually an event for the Chacarita Social Club but since The Divine is my friend's bar, we are raiding the party and claiming some space for our own celebration. There will be a dj and hopefully some drink specials.

Hope to see you there...even if it's just for a preparty cocktail...

-nick

Guest gabo

I might go... not 100% sure cause I have my nephews communion on sun early as hell.

but it seems like a lot of fun!

c'mon people who else is going. I think everyone needs some napalm under their ass!

Originally posted by gabo

I might go... not 100% sure cause I have my nephews communion on sun early as hell.

...no worries...i'm going with some friends who are parents...so we're probably going early and leaving early...either way pete...appreciate the gesture and support...:D

..to be honest...not sure...the type of crowd i expect is what they usually party with...mid 20s to early 30s...a lot of euros and south american professionals that party like maniacs...music is usually loungey house...but danceable...

sorry...i dont know that much...just that a bunch of us are going and getting looped...i'll let you know if i find more out...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

I may go:tongue:

need to check me funds, cause Halloweenis gonna kill me:rolleyes: :(

Hey phat, what kind of music, crowd and the sort?

stop asking questions and just go turk.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

fuck off whore:rolleyes: tryin to find out the scoop...

if your sicilian ass goin? prob not as usual:rolleyes: :tongue:

I would go, but I have to wake up at 7 on sun. and I hate mornings.

Originally posted by gabo

I would go, but I have to wake up at 7 on sun. and I hate mornings.

everybody hate mornings darling specialy monday mornigs heheheh anyway why dont u bring ur nephew to the party so u will not have escuse heheheheh he can celebrate tooo

so bad my ass is here at Mexico otherwise i will make ur party turn in to the wildest u ever been

Originally posted by scaredgirl

everybody hate mornings darling specialy monday mornigs heheheh anyway why dont u bring ur nephew to the party so u will not have escuse heheheheh he can celebrate tooo

so bad my ass is here at Mexico otherwise i will make ur party turn in to the wildest u ever been

I'm gonna talk gabo into buying you a plane ticket! :idea:

Guest gabo

my nephew is 7 I doubt they will let him into a bar.lol

get ur ass to ny!! Ill keep you entertained... and warm;)

Guest gabo

good spanish,that was very romantic

what did he say??? damn u phatman for knowing a nother langueage! as you can see i am having troubles with this one!

pete...youre so full of shit...no wonder your eyes are brown...damn u for playin the role so well...you werk the naivete and guilt like no other...;)

otro dia mas sin verte...damn remember that song...jon secada...and it fits so well for how we feel about scaredgirl...

Originally posted by phatman

otro dia mas sin verte...damn remember that song...jon secada...and it fits so well for how we feel about scaredgirl...

hehe he i hate that song but it is very nice to know that u guys like me as i do like all of u

thanks a lot for give me the oportunity to be here even im from far away lots of hugs to all of u

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

pete...youre so full of shit...no wonder your eyes are brown...damn u for playin the role so well...you werk the naivete and guilt like no other...;)

I try ... I try;)