Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: KingPussy

donkeyboy

KostaPussy, you were for a short time behaving yourself. I see that you have begun to recruit what i and my crew call playa hatters. Dont hate bitch. Just accept the fact you aint down with the club scene and the donkies are the fucking shiznit. Were off the fucking snizzle for sshizzle. You bizzles must have forgot that the dizzles just dont give a fuck. Your hatter crew consists of your partner LOCK16, HUNNIE818 has been opening her mouth a little too much these days (SHUT IT), VIXENFOXY talks shit that just cant be backed up, TEMPKID needs to learn his fucking role, for those of you who I forgot FUCK YOU!!!!!!. Kostapussy Ive been out of the country(obviously in Mexico) and just returned to kick your fucking ass this Friday. Whoever thinks this shit wont happen let me hear your piece of mind so I can personally put you on the donkey punch list. I just got my ESCALADE 22'd out. The shit is ridiculous. I even got the moon walkers. You aint got money bitch. Im gonna take that Grand your given me rip it up light it on fire, put it on your knocked out body and then piss on you to put the fire out. HEEEEEEEE HAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

What, I'm not included? I was out of the country myself. I was in two slightly more expensive locations though (London and Paris).

I just want everyone to know that I'm rollin' mad deep on 28" on my S600. I had to get the wheel wells cut open bigger to accept the rims, but it's all good now. Shit is mad tight yo.

OU812 you have just signed your own donkey punch slut. Youve chosen your side and now you must pay the price. You chose kingpussy over the revolution. Now when youre unconcious on the ground and the donkeys are pissing on you just think back to this one post and say, "Damn I am a pussy and I wish I had sided with the donkeys and I wish I wasnt such a fucking bioootch!"

Originally posted by donkeyboy

OU812 you have just signed your own donkey punch slut. Youve chosen your side and now you must pay the price. You chose kingpussy over the revolution. Now when youre unconcious on the ground and the donkeys are pissing on you just think back to this one post and say, "Damn I am a pussy and I wish I had sided with the donkeys and I wish I wasnt such a fucking bioootch!"

Well, I'll be perfectly honest with you, I could use a good ass kicking, and as of yet I've never been knocked unconcious either...........hmmm, might be fun, who knows. But according to rdntheshrtbus you never show up anywhere, so I guess I'll just have to listen to you're threats on here, it's good though...........keeps me amused at work.

Originally posted by ou812

Well, I'll be perfectly honest with you, I could use a good ass kicking, and as of yet I've never been knocked unconcious either...........hmmm, might be fun, who knows. But according to rdntheshrtbus you never show up anywhere, so I guess I'll just have to listen to you're threats on here, it's good though...........keeps me amused at work.

Would you boyz stop picking on donkeyboy. . . :blown:

Originally posted by laurie619

I'm not pickin' on anyone..................he likes the attention.

Besides, I like his rappin' skillz............he's got mad flava, I can't put my finger on what flava it is exactly (somewhere between Rocky Road and chocolate chip mint), but I know there's a lot of it, hmmm, all this talk about food has got me hungry, I'm gonna go make a steak on my Foreman Grill...............later.

Originally posted by ou812

I'm not pickin' on anyone..................he likes the attention.

Besides, I like his rappin' skillz............he's got mad flava, I can't put my finger on what flava it is exactly (somewhere between Rocky Road and chocolate chip mint), but I know there's a lot of it, hmmm, all this talk about food has got me hungry, I'm gonna go make a steak on my Foreman Grill...............later.

Donkeyboy like Attention NO WAY THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE THE Donkeyboy I know :tongue: YUMMY chocolate chip mint is my fav I might have to go to the store now :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

Im gonna beat the piss out of your friend if you ever introduce me to him. He's a shit talking fag. He doesnt have the balls to come up to me so If someone points him out to me he's getting fucking Donkeypunched in the head.o

ohh is the pussy getting mad. Dont worry after friday you wont remember a thing faggot!!!!!!!!!!! i promise you that. I cant wait to piss all over you. It might actually improve the smell of you french frie stained t-shirt. yo that shit was hot. HEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

Your hatter crew consists of your partner LOCK16, HUNNIE818 has been opening her mouth a little too much these days (SHUT IT), VIXENFOXY talks shit that just cant be backed up, TEMPKID needs to learn his fucking role, for those of you who I forgot FUCK YOU!!!!!!.

I made the list !!!!!!!! I made the list!!!!!!!

He likes me, he REALLY REALLY likes me!!!!!!

why unclebuc left off??? what about Sandman????

Donkeyboy, chicklets, you know what they are???? b/c your teeth will look like them in your hand if you ever show your face....

I know you want my ass, as well as few other guys around here.....my question is though, why bring Hunnie's name into this?? she is a girl, and you like the pipe..... so stick with the Dick. it is what you know best..... curious, do you pitch or catch??? b/c maybem, just maybe, after Kosta knocks your teeth out, I'll get a few guys I know to rip you a new ass while I piss on your face......

P.S. thanks for the laugh.... isn't it about time for a song though???

ohh is the pussy getting mad. Dont worry after friday you wont remember a thing faggot!!!!!!!!!!! i promise you that. I cant wait to piss all over you. It might actually improve the smell of you french frie stained t-shirt. yo that shit was hot. HEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

You are the biggest pussy assed shit talker. Keep talking shit fucking homo. You were offered $1000 to punch me and didnt have the balls to do it. If some one pointed you out to me I'd do it for free.

the dizzles just dont give a fuck. Your hatter crew consists of your partner LOCK16, HUNNIE818 has been opening her mouth a little too much these days (SHUT IT), VIXENFOXY talks shit that just cant be backed up, TEMPKID needs to learn his fucking role, for those of you who I forgot FUCK YOU!!!!!!.

Shadup you fag before I bitch slap you back into reality!

:blown:

HUNNIE818 Like i said just shut your mouth. Your post made no sense. Save us the problem of becoming dumber everytime we try to interpret what the fuck you are saying

listen you troglidite (look it up in the dictionary)..i'm sorry if you only have the education level of a 4th grader...you dumb fuck

Apparentaly there are a team of you trying to interperet what i say and you still don't understand!

If you rubbed all of your brain cells together you could'nt come up with a single thought!

my last comment implied....you need a reality check if you think i am going to shutup......and i am going to smack you so hard it will send you back to reality.....can you understand that...am i going to fast......

understand this..... Fuck you maggot!!!!!!!

You are so far beneath me you could play handball off a curb!!!!!!!!

Donkeyboy

Homoboy

lonely boy

what ever the fuck they call you

You think your so Cool

but your nothing but a fool

maybe the most pathetic Tool

There is a new kid in Town

holding it Down

so leave the ground

and give up your crown

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm the Wild of the West

I'm not Mild, I'm the Best

So know your role bitch

Originally posted by kostaP

Whorie Laurie put your friend in check. If not I know some one who's gonna point him out if he ever has the balls to show up.

You boys are taking this crap toooo serious. . .:idea: Why dont we just :3some: and make up! After all Kosta you I am "Whorie Laurie" :D