Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christina Aguliera-Rolling Stone Cover....WOW

:laugh:

Now that Britney's trying to adapt the adult image and shake her teeny-bopper roots, I guess the record label found their sex-pot replacement.

No point in getting all starry-eyed or hater-like. You wanna bang her, you wanna bang her. As for her "artistic development", just wait another couple of years and see what's happening to her. The sexed up prepubescent appeal can't last forever, so she'll either have to "grow up" like Britney's trying to do, or fade into the gutters. Consider this, this entire argument about whether she's a slut now or not is just generating publicity. Whoever's running the show is getting their money's worth out of their marketing campaign for this chick.

The interesting fact is, a month or three back, NONE of y'all would be wasting a single breath muttering about this chick. Now that she has a boob implant and a few topless pics out, she's now on EVERYBODY's lips. RIGHT in time for her album release. Everyboy should just take it for the image campaign it is and leave her on the back-burner. Unless of course, you like her. ;)

Goddamn I love marketing. :laugh:

Originally posted by nayohmee

Props to the girl for doin her thing but am I the only one who thinks her body looks really disproportioned in that pic? IMO her bodys gone soooooooo fuckin downhill.

No one sees her as a pretty girl nemore.......just a cheap fuck:(

*Naomi*

I so agree! Her body waist down looks so disproportioned and ughhh just bad. Her ass looks fuckin nasty and saggy and her hips aren't great either. After she gained weight, she just isn't toned and in good shape as she usde to be. Personally, I thought she looked better the way she used to be, although the boob job looks nice. I didn't even notice she had a boob job, since they're still pretty damn small, until you guys mentioned it.