Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ghhhhhost

Christie vs. Fox

Then Shaq got into it w/ Divac while wearing his Burberry Pj's... This is going to be such a good rivalry for the whole year... Christie threw a nice uppercut, I think he held back a little bit tho, but nonetheless, Rik Fox got blasted... Fox got 6 games and Christie got 2, which I think is fair... Shaq w/ fuk up anyone in the NBA, everyone stopped fighting when he stepped in, love it.. ( Still can't hit a free throw tho)

Originally posted by dnice35

Fox is a pussy, he's the one who started the fight, so Im glad he got his ass kicked.

Yup.

And Doug Christie comes from the projects. He's got his glock in his shorts so no one sees it ;)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

and that thing he always does with his hands...and tells people he's signaling I LOVE YOU to his wife...nah...he's throwin up his Gang Sign...reppin his SET....WHA WHA!!

I saw that on ESPN - they did some special on him and how his wife goes everywhere and he says I LOVE U like a million times in a game.........

Yeah okay.:laugh: :laugh:

Lola:D

The Lakers didn't look too good last night w/o Fox and Shaq.. Even tho Robinson and Duncan only had like 14 points each, they still won....

One a side note..

Anyone ever see the Jamie Fox stand up, when he refers to Rik Fox as a middle easterner b/c of his hair, too funny.

My question is why aren't the people who left the bench suspended as well?? isn't this what cost the knicks a chance to go to the 97 finals? Ewing took one step on the court and was suspended for a playoff game and Shaq is ready to throw blows in the tunnel without any reprecussions? Is there a consistent set of rules for the league or is David Stern partial to L. A. as opposed to NY. What a bunch of bullshit!:punch: