Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Movie Quote

bobross

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you. Very simple, very truly. You're the epitome of every attribute and quality I've ever looked for in another person. I know you think of me as just a friend, and crossing that line is the furthest thing from an option you'd ever consider. But I had to say it. I can't take this anymore. I can't stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can't look into your eyes without feeling that longing you only read about in trashy romance novels. I can't talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are. I know this will probably queer our friendship -no pun intended- but I had to say it, because I've never felt this before, and I like who I am because of it. And if bringing it to light means we can't hang out anymore, then that hurts me. But I could'nt allow another day to go by without getting it out there, regardless of the outcome, which by the look on your face is to be the inevitable shoot-down. And I'll accept that. But I know some part of you is hesitating for a moment, and if there is a moment of hesitiation, that means you feel something too. All I ask is that you not dismiss that -at least for ten seconds- and try to dwell in it. Alyssa, there is'nt another soul on this fucking planet who's ever made me half the person I am when I'm with you, and I would risk this friendship for the chance to take it to the next plateau. Because it's there between you and me. you can't deny that. And even if we never speak again after tonight, please know that I'm forever changed because of who you are and what you've meant to me, which -while I do appreciate it- I'd never need a painting of birds bought at a diner to remind me of.

Originally posted by misk

....no wonder u can't help but love me!:D

...i am a genious .......if i do say so myself!(((and i do!)))

not much of a spelling genius though... :tongue:

heres a few...

-what he said was "chopper, sick him boy". but what i heard was "chopper, sick balls."

-are you gonna bark all day little doggy? or are you gonna bite....

-sorry your mom blew up ricky...

Originally posted by bobross

not much of a spelling genius though... :tongue:

heres a few...

-what he said was "chopper, sick him boy". but what i heard was "chopper, sick balls."

-are you gonna bark all day little doggy? or are you gonna bite....

-sorry your mom blew up ricky...

first one is stand by me... the third one is better off dead...

Originally posted by danamdkny

BINGO!!

k- heres another classic comedy

"And monkeys' brains, though popular in Cantonese cuisine, are not often to be found in Washington, D.C." "Is that what we ate?" <Gag>

that was from CLUE

:D

I knew yours too- chasing amy

k ......lemmie think of another

Originally posted by danamdkny

misk I dont know yours?

...ok ...here's another from the same movie....if u don't get it after this...i'll give u one more that's a dead give-away...

"i can't feel my face....i mean...i can touch it...but i can't feel it...inside!"