Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drag races tonight!

MadamMillie

for those of y'all not fortunate enough to be on my email list....:D hahaha...jk

anyway, here's the dealio:

ok y'all i just found out that TONIGHT IS THE ANNUAL DRAG RACE IN DUPONT!!!!

anyway so here's the dealio: let's still meet up at big hunt at 7pm but we absolutely MUST head over to 17th st by 8pm, so dont be late! if you miss us at big hunt just come to 17th st and give one of us a call on the cellie. but i guarantee you by 8pm it'll already be crowded!!!!!

if you dont know what the drag races are, it's GREAT. every oct, on a tues night, all the drag queens come out in their FINEST and strut their stuff up and down 17th st (you know, by mcdonalds, peppers, prego, etc). and then promptly at 9pm, they race down 17th st. it's SO MUCH FUN! the parade beforehand is the absolute best though. so come on out tonight, i'll see y'all there!!!

xoxoxo

Originally posted by djraykang

I'm still recovering from Saturday (yeah, I'm an old, geriatric raver) so I might not make it out. For those of you who've never been to the races, it's probably the BEST people watching in the mid-atlantic all year! Check it out and get there early.

Why look who's here! Tired of playing with the children on the Buzz board I see. :D Welcome!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Damn :( I went last year and had a blast! If you've never been... GO GO GO! Its tons 'o fun!

I can't go tonight though. I have to get some rest. I can't be all mangled when I see my parents tomorrow *lol*

C'mon - you can rest on the plane! :D:D:D