Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Time Out...

dgmodel

So i took a time out yesterday from work,study,friends,family,cp, from life etc... and watched some movies... wtf is up with movies as of late??? no tthat theyre terribly bad or even great, however they re just movies... AI was weird as hell, dont say a word was pretty good, (how hot was femke, and esposito shit even the psycho girl was hot) swordfish was pretty good... any suggestions on some goodies next time???

Originally posted by dgmodel

somebody else was tellling me about momento or memento or whatever the hell its called... is it worth getting???

\

yeah, i had an interesting convo with mugwump this past friday night about that flick. Im gonna rent the dvd as dana stated :shades2:

Originally posted by dgmodel

and theres been a shortage of good chic flicks lately as well... the last good one i saw was bounce...

THE SWEETEST THING!!!!!! DAMNIT....did we not just have a thread on movies a`la suthrnbelle!!!!!!!!.......

anyways....u want chick flick...and i don't mean...i'm a fag and need a good cry chick flick...i mean.....hahhaa....i can't believe girls really talk like that(((and they do))).........get this movie...the unrated version.....censorship ruins it!

Originally posted by misk

THE SWEETEST THING!!!!!! DAMNIT....did we not just have a thread on movies a`la suthrnbelle!!!!!!!!.......

anyways....u want chick flick...and i don't mean...i'm a fag and need a good cry chick flick...i mean.....hahhaa....i can't believe girls really talk like that(((and they do))).........get this movie...the unrated version.....censorship ruins it!

okay im going to either rent it or PPV that shit this weekend... yay... im going to drink soy milk, do laundry, burn candles and watch sweetest thing...

(if thats not the ingredients for a homemade fag i dont know what is)