Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone get...

dani672

...a couple of my clients have had it done.....there is a place near my salon that does it.......from what i know....it is slightly expensive((depending on how bad u want it i guess))..price also depends on area....obviously your legs will be more than your pits...i believe it takes a couple treatments and can be somewhat painful((but what isn't painful in the females beauty and hygeine lives!!!))......but have heard all good things about the results

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Anything's better than a bic...:D

A bic?!?!?! I'm sorry, I can't put my legs into the trust of a pen manufacturer....

I am SO for Venus....... :)

Speaking of "hair removal" -- what about waxing?? I want a brazilian but I'm scared...:blank:

HEY THIS HAIR REMOVAL MIGHT BE ANOTHER SEGMENT TOPIC FOR OUR SHOW!?!?!?!?!??

..i always say i want a brazilian.....but i'm too much of a P*ssy.....no pun intended..............

.......like...i would have to go far...imagine....u go get your shit waxed......head out to the mall a couple days later((cause u know...after that i am going home and taking a vicodin with a glass of wine!)).......and there u are on line....and the girl standing next to u had her face...all up in your junk two days ago!!!!!.........:eek:

...maybe i am crazy..... but like i said.....travel far......then wax........

...sometimes i HATE body waxing...........there is this woman who i absolutely despise in my salon.....she is like the missing link!...i swear to christ this woman is a yetti....anyways.....one day while she is getting her hair done.....she decides she wants a leg wax.....of course *I* am the only one that waxes available at that time..........and to top it all off...her fucking feet smelled!!

...and some girls come in for bikini waxes((not brazilians...i do not wax buttholes thank you..))......and like......i wonder.....have they EVER shaved or waxed down there.....like ok...i know u need to let it grow a little to get waxing....but jesus h christ......don't come to me with the amazon forest growing between your legs.....what a mess.....i need to get a weedwhacker at the salon

Originally posted by misk

...sometimes i HATE body waxing...........there is this woman who i absolutely despise in my salon.....she is like the missing link!...i swear to christ this woman is a yetti....anyways.....one day while she is getting her hair done.....she decides she wants a leg wax.....of course *I* am the only one that waxes available at that time..........and to top it all off...her fucking feet smelled!!

...and some girls come in for bikini waxes((not brazilians...i do not wax buttholes thank you..))......and like......i wonder.....have they EVER shaved or waxed down there.....like ok...i know u need to let it grow a little to get waxing....but jesus h christ......don't come to me with the amazon forest growing between your legs.....what a mess.....i need to get a weedwhacker at the salon

I feel bad for you - You actually had to participate in the sketchy business....

Weedwhacker!?!?!?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::clap: :clap:

I can't live w/out getting a Brazillian wax every month... shaving is just so gross and annoying. And shaving down there sucks b/c it grows back all stubbly and itchy. Brazilian waxing really doesn't hurt as much as everyone says it does. Maybe the first or second time it will a bit, but it's completely worth it. C'mon I know you girlies can take the pain!!! Just take some anti-inflamatory pills or painkillers like advil or something and that should help a bit... and good luck, it's totally worth it! :)

Originally posted by ellinita

I can't live w/out getting a Brazillian wax every month... shaving is just so gross and annoying. And shaving down there sucks b/c it grows back all stubbly and itchy. Brazilian waxing really doesn't hurt as much as everyone says it does. Maybe the first or second time it will a bit, but it's completely worth it. C'mon I know you girlies can take the pain!!! Just take some anti-inflamatory pills or painkillers like advil or something and that should help a bit... and good luck, it's totally worth it! :)

Ok.... some FAQ's.....

1) Didn't you feel like completely uncomfortable while sitting there with someone soooo close to your shit?

2) Did you take the pain stuff before or after getting it?

3) How long does it take to grow back?

4) How much do you have to let it grow back before going again?

Ellinita please offer your expertise... :)

I dont use a BIC silly :hat: I just used it as an expression...I actually use Venus but now its going dull so time to get the blade fill in's...

Brazilian wax DOES hurt, I only get it done in the summer( once this year only)...in the winter I shave...

I do get my eyebrows done...even though it hurts alittle, For some reason plucking hurts more to me:confused:

Originally posted by misk

...yea..i hate hair so i hate having to let it grow back to wax.......seriously...i don't even eax my eyebrows....pluck pluck pluck.......practically everyday...even if it's one hair....i am an eyebrow FREAK!

:laugh: yeah plucking my eyebrows is my daily morning ritual.... i hate having stubble grow back!!!!

i go through tweezers like it's nobody's business........:blank:

i finally got the nerve up to go for a brazillian.. popped a vallume before.. sat in the chair.. the lady waxed one strip.. i screamed.. instantly became sober.. got up paid her and left!!! my hoohah looked so funny! it was the worst! my bf kept calling me stripe!

Originally posted by dani672

i finally got the nerve up to go for a brazillian.. popped a vallume before.. sat in the chair.. the lady waxed one strip.. i screamed.. instantly became sober.. got up paid her and left!!! my hoohah looked so funny! it was the worst! my bf kept calling me stripe!

Oh NOOOOO!!! Now I'm definitely not going.... :eek:

Oh well.... I guess it's me and Venus going strong, from now on.... :blank:

Originally posted by mystify82281

Ok.... some FAQ's.....

1) Didn't you feel like completely uncomfortable while sitting there with someone soooo close to your shit?

2) Did you take the pain stuff before or after getting it?

3) How long does it take to grow back?

4) How much do you have to let it grow back before going again?

Ellinita please offer your expertise... :)

1) yes, I do feel unconfortable but after a few minutes i's kind of like ok w/e let's just get this over with.

2) Pain killers about 1 hour before... I'm not saying that it totally gets rid of the pain, just some anti-inflammatory advil or w/e does help a bit.

3) Well, it's different for everyone... it could take anywhere from 2-4 weeks for the hair to start growing back, but for me, it's about 2 1/2-3 weeks before I see stubble.

4) You have to let the hair grow back for about 1 1/2, maybe 2 weeks before going to get waxed again. Generally, they say the hair has to be 1/4 inch long.

... hope this helps! :)