Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DICKO/DECKO ,Douche at DOOR

pietro

Let start by saying, you are in NJ so drop the whole we're the shit attitudes.

First off, lets start outside with the valet, they suck, their rude and pushy.

Second, the door, the tempts guy is about to let us in and then this half a fag with his sunglasses and tie on under his shirt, looks at his clickers and goes they have to wait, lucky the tempts guy ignored him and let us in. Who the hell is this clown I've been around the NJ scene forever and never have I seen him before anywhere not even hanging out, so, Mister fruitloop drop the pretensious attitude and stick your clickers up your ass. this guy is a joke. To deko, is it necessary to overwhelm us with 25 people at the door, I mean the I.D. and list person is enough, your NOT NYC, your sayerville nj. I have never encountered such a problem or so many unneeded people to get into a club.

Inside is decorated very nice and I had a good time for the most part, until some big black bouncer bumped me and dropped my drink and then said oh well, you hit me, ok whatever.

The bartenders are HOT!!! the music was good and for the most part I had fun. I like downstair too for a change of pace its pretty cool.

The only problem I had was the douche at the door and my drink getting spilled, so I guess it was a good night, not as packed as I expected. I would go back, but GOD help me if the fag at the door says something. The roll of the eyes by the other door guy says it all

Originally posted by pietro

Second, the door, the tempts guy is about to let us in and then this half a fag with his sunglasses and tie on under his shirt, looks at his clickers and goes they have to wait, lucky the tempts guy ignored him and let us in. Who the hell is this clown I've been around the NJ scene forever and never have I seen him before anywhere not even hanging out, so, Mister fruitloop drop the pretensious attitude and stick your clickers up your ass. this guy is a joke. To deko, is it necessary to overwhelm us with 25 people at the door, I mean the I.D. and list person is enough, your NOT NYC, your sayerville nj. I have never encountered such a problem or so many unneeded people to get into a club.

Inside is decorated very nice and I had a good time for the most part, until some big black bouncer bumped me and dropped my drink and then said oh well, you hit me, ok whatever.

The bartenders are HOT!!! the music was good and for the most part I had fun. I like downstair too for a change of pace its pretty cool.

The only problem I had was the douche at the door and my drink getting spilled, so I guess it was a good night, not as packed as I expected. I would go back, but GOD help me if the fag at the door says something. The roll of the eyes by the other door guy says it all

Thats pretty funny becuase i had a problem with that sunglass guy too when i first went he acts very stuck up and does not like to help you. But im sure hes just trying to be cool and thinks this is how.

I had the same problem this past thursday night, that Hugh Hefner wannbe with his south beach sunglasses. I waited 25 minutes on the guest list line and had bottle service pushed on me as a promise to get in. Who in their right mind pays 1000% mark up on a bottle of gray goose in sayreville. I cant inagine how long we would have waited had Pete not let us in. We were told there were too many guys in the place, so they were only letting ladys in. I wont be back anytime soon. Screw Deko and the fagits at the door.

Originally posted by pietro

whatever you said.....i like your name.....that's my daddy's name:)

I find this thread very amusing. As for the bouncers well i dont know.

The valet guys hmmm. never have a problem. Always come right up to me take my car when i leave always get it right away or simply ask me if i want to get it myself.

As far as the guy at the door in the sunglasses. hmmm his name is Danny. hes a nice guy. Always says hello always makes sure someone took care of me.

As far as how somepeople dress and the image they try and portray. Well its a lounge. They dont have big juiceheads every 5 feet looking for fights. I get the impression they asre trying to make a more upscale trendy atmosphere as opposed to the typical jersey juice head and stuck up bitch places jersey has been use to for a long time. I guess the bottom line is if someone doesnt like the Valet guy or someone opening the door for you when you walk in, maybe the price of drinks or the dress code go to poor billys or some place like that. I cannot understand why people rag on clubs and then keep going

Originally posted by notallthere

I have fun at deko now but that guy still is shady.

I too have fun at Deko, but that guy looks lik a feg w/ that shag haircut...Juiceheads or not, this is Jersey so lose the prissy attitude...IMO, if he wants to impress anyone, he should go to city or south beach, cause it ain't workin here..

well i stand outside usually to talk to him

he is a nice guy.

ever think they are packed everynight and can be a bit choosy.

ever think they have gotten alot of response that there are too amny men to too little women in there so maybe they are making a change in it. persnonally i think Deko is a nice change from the typical scene

people like myself that are on the owners guest list shouldn't have to wait one minute - This SLAPDICK has probably been in the business 2 - 3 years tops - more than insulting to a guy like myself going on 18 years in the biz - I don't walk up & act like I'm the shit ever,

Maybe next time I will, because I know how to embarrass fucks like this - that's what I learned, as I said before, 18 years in the biz

that prick feg at the door is a peice of donkey shit!!! i went there with 3 girls and i was the only guy. he told me that hell let the girls in then ill come in. we all looked at each other like who the hell do you think you are. we left and drove back up north...IMO this guy needs a nice fresh one across his face. and if you read this...you better start lookin over your shoulder pal, cause one day you might just get a foot put between your balls and your ass!!!!:bigfinge:

I guess its time for someone from DEKO to reply to this thread. First let me take the chance to apologize for any attitude that any customer has received from anyone at the front door or inside. Our goal is to be totally customer orientated, which I thought in general we were, but according to this thread there are people that are not. Those who know me know I am the face behind the Saturday party and I will make it a point to speak to everyone mentioned in this thread.

I know I have explained the holding of the line before but I have no problem explaining it again. First let me tell you that I know we are in Sayreville and not NYC but what good are the NYC spots without NJ (answer not good at all). Everyone that comes to DEKO are NYC club goers and everyone is used to many of the policies that we have at the door. We never wanted to be strict at the door but when your place holds 8 or 9 hundred people and 1300 are coming to the door something needs to be done. Gentlemen, if we allow groups of 4 or 5 guys in at a time without girls then all of a sudden the place is packed and its all guys and the party is called a sausage fest and it dies real soon. Now with our current policy guys come with women even if they are only friends and they are getting right in. Just because you might not be interested in the woman or the woman might not be interested in you doesnt mean it hurts to come together because your mrs. right or her mr. right might be inside. Those clickers that Danny has are my guy and girl counts. Gentlemen want you to realize one thing. This door policy benefits you a ton. As long as there are as many guys and girls in the room at the same time the odds of meeting someone are better then if there are 2 guys to 1 girl. You guys dont help when you come with 5 other guys. Ladies its good for you becuase the quality guys come in and since the rate is 1 to 1 then your pick of the litter is better.

Now back to the original thread. IF ANY OF YOU COME THERE SATURDAY AND YOU ARE BOTHERED BY THE LINE OUTSIDE WAITING TO GET IN AND YOU ARE WITH A GOOD GUY GIRL RATIO ASK FOR ME PERSONALLY AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST.

SORRY AGAIN.

Sergio

Originally posted by dtrave

people like myself that are on the owners guest list shouldn't have to wait one minute - This SLAPDICK has probably been in the business 2 - 3 years tops - more than insulting to a guy like myself going on 18 years in the biz - I don't walk up & act like I'm the shit ever,

Maybe next time I will, because I know how to embarrass fucks like this - that's what I learned, as I said before, 18 years in the biz

I am just curious as to who's list you come in on?

The club DEKO, should change its new name to BALLS.

About 1 month ago 2 of my friends went to DEKO on a Thrus. night. They called ahead to see if they could wear a sleevless shirt (the weather was warm at the time). DEKO employee says yes on the phone. 2 guys get there and they wouldn't let them it b/c of the sleeveless shirts. Friends say "what dicks" but we'll go back and change, "Were only 20 min away." They get back to DEKO and have to wait on line for 25 min while the fag at the door lets all his friends in first, whenever they show up. Then the fag tells them the only way they will get in is by purchasing a bottle of Moet. The fag wouldn't just let them pay the cover to get in.

In response to sergio. I guess...if you want to go out with the guys one night, don't go to DEKO b/c you won't get in unless you bring girls. YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT INSTEAD.

Sounds more like a frat party.

Originally posted by dinoberello

The club DEKO, should change its new name to BALLS.

About 1 month ago 2 of my friends went to DEKO on a Thrus. night. They called ahead to see if they could wear a sleevless shirt (the weather was warm at the time). DEKO employee says yes on the phone. 2 guys get there and they wouldn't let them it b/c of the sleeveless shirts. Friends say "what dicks" but we'll go back and change, "Were only 20 min away." They get back to DEKO and have to wait on line for 25 min while the fag at the door lets all his friends in first, whenever they show up. Then the fag tells them the only way they will get in is by purchasing a bottle of Moet. The fag wouldn't just let them pay the cover to get in.

In response to sergio. I guess...if you want to go out with the guys one night, don't go to DEKO b/c you won't get in unless you bring girls. YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT INSTEAD.

Sounds more like a frat party.

First of all I am not going to respond on anything about Thursdays becuase its not my party but I do listen to complaints and forward them to management. About the sounds more like a frat party. Thats what I would have if every guy came with 5 dudes and there were no girls in there. You might have been alright with that in college but that is why I wasnt in a FRAT in school. I have no wants to hang with guys all night. SORRY.