Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you collect anything?

magilicuti

damn i collect a bunch of stuff... a lot of crap... lets see,

-a lotta toys... mostly on the gi joe/ transformer tip (almost the whole 1st series transf)

-comics... not too serious, i like ones from the 60's

-basketball cards

-cereal boxes

-weird air fresheners

-also some old mags... rollin stone, tv guides, mad, my cousin gave me some old thrasher mags...

-any memorabilia that intrests me, and less important stuff... cant remember :grin:

Originally posted by bobross

-a lotta toys... mostly on the gi joe/ transformer tip (almost the whole 1st series transf)

-basketball cards

-cereal boxes

-weird air fresheners

-also some old mags... rollin stone, tv guides, mad, my cousin gave me some old thrasher mags...

-any memorabilia that intrests me, and less important stuff... cant remember :grin:

:laugh: it all sounds pretty unimportant if you ask me.

Originally posted by danamdkny

I always try and pick up match books where ever I go -- for memories --

Thats a nifty idea. Not only can u use them, but they bring back memories too ;)

I collect flyers, and lots of them ! Im trying to cover my wall up, and i have some real nice ones from Twilo as my centerpiece :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Thats a nifty idea. Not only can u use them, but they bring back memories too ;)

I collect flyers, and lots of them ! Im trying to cover my wall up, and i have some real nice ones from Twilo as my centerpiece :D

yup -- and when i have been drinkin heavily at bar they help remember the eve ;)

I save flyers too -

and I was thinking maybe I could sell my Twilo magazine on Ebay because its the first preview issue -- I dont know if a lot of people have it though????????:confused:

Originally posted by magilicuti

?

i collect matchbooks from every place ive been for some time now... and i collect the flyers (those lil index cards) of every event i went to... like if they sent me a flyer for friday night, and i went ill keep it.. then throw it into a shoe box and then when im old and senile (sp?) ill look back and say i remember that night and this night and blah etc... one day when i get older and wealthier id like to collect cars... but of now this is all i collect...

Originally posted by bobross

-basketball cards

-cereal boxes

-weird air fresheners

b. you want to buy my old school gi joes... i have the entire first and second collection... and bits and pieces of the third... i was a gi joe freak!!! when i was younger i collected comics... but i only read one!!! lol... i collected them as investments (since this dotcom bubble burst its funny to say but i have a better return on them and beer cans as opposed to my 401k)

Originally posted by dgmodel

i collect matchbooks from every place ive been for some time now... and i collect the flyers (those lil index cards) of every event i went to... like if they sent me a flyer for friday night, and i went ill keep it.. then throw it into a shoe box and then when im old and senile (sp?) ill look back and say i remember that night and this night and blah etc... one day when i get older and wealthier id like to collect cars... but of now this is all i collect...

we said that already @!!!

:tongue:

;)

one day when i get older and wealthier id like to collect cars...

My dad used to collect cars. We weren't wealthy, he just directed more money towards those things than vacations or going out :mad2:

But he had some amazing rides. At one point, we had a 1968 Aston Martin DB7, 2 Sunbeam Tigers (Shelby engines), 2 1973 Mustang convertibles, a Dodge Ram Charger, and his first car was a Jaguar E-type.

He also bought a 30ft. twin 350 hp speedboat named "Macho Macho" :blank:

yeah man. I'll try to get some pictures later.

He also used to race people early in the days with his Jag. My mom is also a racer. She once took the Tiger out, and raced a corvette stingray and beat it in the ground ~!

Now she drives a Subaru wrx turbo hatchback ;)

i collect matchbooks and flyers too... i also collect little things from places/events i've been to, like ticket stubs, foreign currency and flowers to press, stuff like that... magazines to cut up into collages... scented lotions... lip balms and glosses...