Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reason?

sassa

attachment.php?postid=1104348

reason = is it the oil or a personal vendetta against Sadam, cause his father couldn't get the job done.

we have a reason to go into Korea, since they basically said "Ha, we have nuclear weapons go fcuk yourself!"..........nobody's heading over there anytime soon.

Originally posted by ou812

attachment.php?postid=1104348

reason = is it the oil or a personal vendetta against Sadam, cause his father couldn't get the job done.

we have a reason to go into Korea, since they basically said "Ha, we have nuclear weapons go fcuk yourself!"..........nobody's heading over there anytime soon.

Bush I, didnt get Saddam out of power cause it was not on the UN agenda, he could have if he wanted to and actually should have. And as far as a personal vendetta against Saddam, that does come into play. Oil is a defenite player in this war, but so are other things. Korea did not say they have a nuclear weapon, they said they have a nuclear program. But give it time, they will be taken care off too

Originally posted by dnice35

Bush I, didnt get Saddam out of power cause it was not on the UN agenda, he could have if he wanted to and actually should have. And as far as a personal vendetta against Saddam, that does come into play. Oil is a defenite player in this war, but so are other things. Korea did not say they have a nuclear weapon, they said they have a nuclear program. But give it time, they will be taken care off too

I'd be willing to bet that the US has no interest going into Korea to rectify the UN sanctions that they violated any time soon............there's nothing in that country that holds any value to us. The US won't get involved unless there is an ulterior motive of something for us to gain.................(gooey black liquid for instance).

Originally posted by ou812

I'd be willing to bet that the US has no interest going into Korea to rectify the UN sanctions that they violated any time soon............there's nothing in that country that holds any value to us. The US won't get involved unless there is an ulterior motive of something for us to gain.................(gooey black liquid for instance).

The US is already talking to the south and with other countries in the region about what to do. either way the US cant strech its forces too thin, but believe me that they will address the problem. and as far as having a motive, its time we get out this fantansy world alot of you live. If you think that the goverment will go into war just for the sake of it, your crazy! of course they have hidden agendas, but thats every country not just the US. having said that, I cant wait to get my hands on some of that gooey black liquid...... :D

who the fuck gives the US the right to invade countries because of fear of WMD's? China, Russia, India, Pakistan, etc all have nuclear weapons, yet you don't see the US charging after them either.

After 9/11. there was no mention of Iraq being linked to this bullshit until recently, why? Because the US didn't think then of this opportunity to use the attacks as foundation to finally attack them and seize the country, dismantle the infrastructure, and suck up the rest of the oil this country has. If it wasn't for that gooey black liquid, this country would not give two shits about Iraq.

Why don't we stop lying to ourselves and face the fact that this is all a sick, mindplay from the Bush administration, who unfortunately for us, is very fucked up, and unfortunately for the rest of the world, has the most power at this point.

I'm so sick of hearing about this shit and can't believe sometimes that this is actually real...that the US is actually going to send troops there...innocent lives....to be killed for what?? For power and control. Bottom line.

Fuck the US!

Originally posted by sassa

who the fuck gives the US the right to invade countries because of fear of WMD's? China, Russia, India, Pakistan, etc all have nuclear weapons, yet you don't see the US charging after them either.

After 9/11. there was no mention of Iraq being linked to this bullshit until recently, why? Because the US didn't think then of this opportunity to use the attacks as foundation to finally attack them and seize the country, dismantle the infrastructure, and suck up the rest of the oil this country has. If it wasn't for that gooey black liquid, this country would not give two shits about Iraq.

Why don't we stop lying to ourselves and face the fact that this is all a sick, mindplay from the Bush administration, who unfortunately for us, is very fucked up, and unfortunately for the rest of the world, has the most power at this point.

I'm so sick of hearing about this shit and can't believe sometimes that this is actually real...that the US is actually going to send troops there...innocent lives....to be killed for what?? For power and control. Bottom line.

Fuck the US!

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD !!!!

Bush I, didnt get Saddam out of power cause it was not on the UN agenda, he could have if he wanted to and actually should have.

I agree. Saddam is a madman and should be removed but Bush is equally a madman and should be removed from office as well. He's using this campaign for his own personal goal which is oil.

Granted Saddam kills his own people but the use of military action only compounds the problem and does not do any help for the Iraqi people who have nothing to do with what Saddam has done.

Bush is using the excuse that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction but WE have weapons of mass destruction too and if he wants Saddam to disarm, the US should to.

Bush wants to push foreward to war with Iraq without using peaceful resourses to resolve the problem.

as far as a personal vendetta against Saddam, that does come into play.

Exactly.

is a defenite player in this war, but so are other things. Korea did not say they have a nuclear weapon, they said they have a nuclear program.

But it's ok for us to have one? Why can't they? I say NO NUKES and both sides should disarm. A nuclear war would be costly and will kill us all. Nobody wins. Everyone loses.

give it time, they will be taken care off too

I hate to see it taken care of the way Bush wants it to.

Originally posted by normalnoises

Bush I, didnt get Saddam out of power cause it was not on the UN agenda, he could have if he wanted to and actually should have.

I agree. Saddam is a madman and should be removed but Bush is equally a madman and should be removed from office as well. He's using this campaign for his own personal goal which is oil.

Granted Saddam kills his own people but the use of military action only compounds the problem and does not do any help for the Iraqi people who have nothing to do with what Saddam has done.

Bush is using the excuse that Saddam has weapons of mass destruction but WE have weapons of mass destruction too and if he wants Saddam to disarm, the US should to.

Bush wants to push foreward to war with Iraq without using peaceful resourses to resolve the problem.

as far as a personal vendetta against Saddam, that does come into play.

Exactly.

is a defenite player in this war, but so are other things. Korea did not say they have a nuclear weapon, they said they have a nuclear program.

But it's ok for us to have one? Why can't they? I say NO NUKES and both sides should disarm. A nuclear war would be costly and will kill us all. Nobody wins. Everyone loses.

give it time, they will be taken care off too

I hate to see it taken care of the way Bush wants it to.

damn it man...u cry more than my little sister....:cry: :cry:

:bounce::love::clap::party::rock::D

with one small exception...

"Fuck the Bush Administration"

Fuck the US!

:clap::party::rock:

theres no such things as innocent lives....... if they are part of Saddams millitary, let them die and rot for all I care.

So you condemn all muslim people I take it and assume they are all terrorists, huh??

Why don't you go blow up a 7-11 and while you're at it, blow up a mosque?

In fact, how about blowing up your own country. There's tons of muslims here.

Originally posted by normalnoises

So you condemn all muslim people I take it and assume they are all terrorists, huh??

Why don't you go blow up a 7-11 and while you're at it, blow up a mosque?

In fact, how about blowing up your own country. There's tons of muslims here.

Is that what I said? :confused:

:rolleyes: