Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COuntdown to BAD ASS' ass BEATING

Hey bad ass ill see you tomorrow night jerk off. What did you think I forgot about you? come on now I wouldn't let you get away that easily. Mr. DOOR MAN. Keep an eye out for me ill be wearing a scream mask and ill have a baseball bat with your name on it asshole and im gonna have to teach a few of your cock ass bitch boys how to play ball too and im not talking about the balls that your used to playing with.;)

HEY DON'T FEAR ME, FEAR ONLY WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK LIKE WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU.

Originally posted by bitchassmofo1

Hey bad ass ill see you tomorrow night jerk off. What did you think I forgot about you? come on now I wouldn't let you get away that easily. Mr. DOOR MAN. Keep an eye out for me ill be wearing a scream mask and ill have a baseball bat with your name on it asshole and im gonna have to teach a few of your cock ass bitch boys how to play ball too and im not talking about the balls that your used to playing with.;)

HEY DON'T FEAR ME, FEAR ONLY WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK LIKE WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU.

oooooooooooooooo, Tough Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bobydigital

yeah your classic tough guy...oh you are so scary and big sitting behind your computer...you fucking asshole...shut the fuck up before i find your ass and give you something to bitch about you stupid ass white trash log splitting lumber jack!

Bobby I guess we will meet this fucking clown tomorrow night