Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can we all just get along?

pluryou

Ok, here is the low down......hehe....down low.....beef...gossip. My bestest friend here "Bubba" doesnt like my bf and some of my others friends dont either. Bubba thinks my bf aka ** lies but if he would listen to ** he would know ** is not. Now he doesnt talk to me and tells me to dump ** for 5 of my friends. Which 3 of them never met **. He is saying bullshit to them. I'm not gonna dump someone I am gonna marry for my friends. That is not saying friends aren't important because they are very important. I'm not gonna break up with my baby for them. Why cant I just hang out with them seperately? Bubba is the main issue here. He cares alot about me and I know he only wants the best for me but to not even ever really talk to me is crazy. I am happy with my life. Shouldn't that matter the most. I do consider and care about what he says I just disagree with it. This whole issue is streesing me out and is making me sad. :( What should I do or say to clear this up? I wanna keep all of my friends and my bf. They dont even know that ** is coming to Germany with me. Would it help to say that. Maybe Bubba will realize I am in a serious realtionship or would it just piss him off. I try talking to him and he only gets mad. :confused:

Sorries everyone for another of my problem ?'s....guess I'm the problem child..lol. Since I got my lap top I am kinda getting sick of being on the computer so thats why I dont post as much. Hope everyone is doing fine. ;)

I'm pretty hardcore on this issue.

There is no reason you shouldn't have both. Without even trying you can keep friends forever. They are the people who will always be there for you unconditionally. Let me say it again: unconditionally.

But, there are plenty of conditions with you and your bf. It's based on a condition: love, presumably. But I'm going to say this as loudly as I possibly can: I don't care how much you are in love right now, or how long you've been together, or how much you have future plans together, IT IS NEVER (!!!!) AS STABLE AS YOU THINK. Especially if you are under 30.

My core group of friends have lived by this cogito as long as I can remember, and I've been friends with nearly all of them since the 3rd grade, and a few since 9th (there's 10 of us in all). Some of us have moved to Europe, gone to the military, or chased their careers to DC, but we are just as close as we were in high school and will be that way forever. Rarely has a girl come btw any of us. And my relationship with these people is TRULY what makes me happy. Not the constant push and pull, give and take of romantic relationships.

So, the point is: if Bubba is one of your bestfriends you should trust that he wouldn't try to break you guys up for no reason. And if your bf doesn't get a long with your friends then that means he doesn't like that part of you. How can you spend the rest of your life with someone who doesn't like part of you?

The sad part is that the tension has already begun, which means its there, it's not being dealt with, and something's gotta give. If you're lucky it'll be the bf.

Sorry to be such a downer:D

:idea: This is an easy one......on the odd days(Mon. Wed. Fri.) you go out with Bubba and the other days including weekends you go out with ***. That way you get twice the amount of presents and nice dinners and sex. Watch out for Bubba though, I would be a little suspicious of him..........