Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How come guys think like this ?

dolcemimi

I see this type of shit on TV shows and even experienced it in real life.

A guys has a girl - and he let's all his friends hit on her to see what she would do and if she takes the bait - She's dismissed. How come guys NEVER get mad at their boys for hitting on their women ? ANd they blame the girl for being a bitch ho ?

I was seeing this one guy and his friends would try hit on me , try to get me to fool around with them behind his back and then go tell him then he'd come back and ask " Did anything happen ???"

His fuckin scumbag friend tells me " This is between us "

So When I told my guy your boy tried to ask me out - he'd say " I don't want to get involved"

WTF is up w/ that ? ??

So I asked him - " Why do your friends do that ?? and he acted like whatever they do is cool and if I mess up I'm gettin blamed !!???

That's stupid - If any of your boys try to make a move on your girl behind your back - then he's not your friend !!!!

How come guys don't get mad at their friends when they try to mess w/ their girl but they get mad at the girl ??

He's doing that cuz he knows that he's going to get away with it. Somewhere down the line he's found that this way is the right way to deal with chicks he wants to get with. The only options you have is either break him of his tendency to do that (by dismissing him) or not give a shit about it. Either way, this dude is just acting out what he thinks is right and I guarantee that no woman has ever set him straight about it.

Originally posted by dolcemimi

A guys has a girl - and he let's all his friends hit on her to see what she would do and if she takes the bait - She's dismissed. How come guys NEVER get mad at their boys for hitting on their women ? ANd they blame the girl for being a bitch ho ?

I was seeing this one guy and his friends would try hit on me , try to get me to fool around with them behind his back and then go tell him then he'd come back and ask " Did anything happen ???"

So When I told my guy your boy tried to ask me out - he'd say " I don't want to get involved"

WTF is up w/ that ? ??

So I asked him - " Why do your friends do that ?? and he acted like whatever they do is cool and if I mess up I'm gettin blamed !!???

That's stupid - If any of your boys try to make a move on your girl behind your back - then he's not your friend !!!!

How come guys don't get mad at their friends when they try to mess w/ their girl but they get mad at the girl ??

:

:laugh: SOOOO TRUEE!! It's the same thing as if a guy fucks a lot of girls he's the man...but if a girl gets her play..she's a slut :rolleyes: I have a group of guy friends who have alll slept with this one girl..it's disgusting they all like pass her around...it turns out one of the kids is now in a relationship with her...he really likes her this girl told him she fucked his boy AGAIN...he didn't get pissed whatsoever at his friend but cursed the girl out (which I don't blame him for) but it takes 2 to tango!! LoL

seriously - DO ALL BOYS go by the motto -" Bros before hos ????"

That's juvenile !!!

So you saying even when a man is in his 30's thinking about marriage + family - he's gonna put his friends before his future wife ??

It comes back to what we've been taught and the way were programmed to think. Guys, especially nowadays, are programmed to think that women are unreliable, scheming, irrational and generally, insane. Many, many men have this notion, backed up by damaged females who either cheat on them or fuck with their heads so we, as males, have to make some defense mechanisms to combat shit. You understand?

Assholes aren't born, they're made.

That's juvenile !!!

So you saying even when a man is in his 30's thinking about marriage + family - he's gonna put his friends before his future wife ??

I think it depends on the situation. I treat my friends and my gf equally. If one of my friends hit on my girl ior made a serious pass at her, my friend and I would definitely have words and there would be some serious trust issues there and I'm not sure if I would be able to continue that friendship. But if my gf was upfront and honest with me and told me about this, I would have no reason to be upset with her at all. But if she accepted that pass, then I would have words with both of them and I'm not sure I would be able to continue either relationship. "If you ever lie again girl, that'll be your last."

Originally posted by timetraveler69

I think it depends on the situation. I treat my friends and my gf equally. If one of my friends hit on my girl ior made a serious pass at her, my friend and I would definitely have words and there would be some serious trust issues there and I'm not sure if I would be able to continue that friendship. But if my gf was upfront and honest with me and told me about this, I would have no reason to be upset with her at all. But if she accepted that pass, then I would have words with both of them and I'm not sure I would be able to continue either relationship. "If you ever lie again girl, that'll be your last."

I agree :)

It's easier said than done...but I think if the situtation actually happened 99.9% of the blame would be put completely on the girl :blank:

Originally posted by sweetie029

It's easier said than done...but I think if the situtation actually happened 99.9% of the blame would be put completely on the girl :blank:

Not necessarily. Well, not in my case, at least. I can only speak for myself, but it would depend on the situation and who fucked up. For me, trust is a real big thing. I trust my boys with my life. I trust my girl with my life and my heart. It doesn't matter who you are to me, my boy or my gf... if you fuck that trust up.. you're sent packing. ;)

Not necessarily. Well, not in my case, at least. I can only speak for myself, but it would depend on the situation and who fucked up. For me, trust is a real big thing. I trust my boys with my life. I trust my girl with my life and my heart. It doesn't matter who you are to me, my boy or my gf... if you fuck that trust up.. you're sent packing. ;)

I agree with that....If 100% trust is given...that's what should be RECEIVED as well...but if the situation does happen where a guy chooses his bro over his ho...he looks like the fool no matter what :)

This is really one of the stupidest things I've ever heard; if someone felt the need to put me to the test they've got some major issues that I wouldn't stick around to help sort out.

If on the other hand, the friend did it without prior approval... I really don't know how I would handle the situation... I guess it depends on what exactly happened... did he try to kiss me, did he grab my ass, did he ask me to sleep w/him... I mean, there are certain situations where I might not tell my bf, because I wouldn't want to fuck up his friendship... but then I wouldn't want him to think I was hiding something... IDK...

But if my gf was upfront and honest with me and told me about this, I would have no reason to be upset with her at all.

Originally posted by LogiKandReasoN

It comes back to what we've been taught and the way were programmed to think. Guys, especially nowadays, are programmed to think that women are unreliable, scheming, irrational and generally, insane. Many, many men have this notion, backed up by damaged females who either cheat on them or fuck with their heads so we, as males, have to make some defense mechanisms to combat shit. You understand?

Assholes aren't born, they're made.

could not have been said any better

I don't think all guys are like that. Yeah, there are definitely some real winner types out there that fit that description. I think it's their way of seeing if someone is "faithful"...... I know guys who did it and girls for that same matter, it is some sort of comfort thing I guess....

WTF is up w/ that ? ??

He's just immature... why would anyone test their women, if you dont trust them to beging with, why be with her ? :confused:

he doesnt get mad because technically... hes TELLING his friends to hit on u.... so hes not gonna get mad... :idea:

but if ur asking from ur point of view, not knowing that ur guy is setting u up, why isnt he gettin mad when u tell him his friends are hitting on u? i have no idea. :)

That's juvenile !!!

I HATE that damn ghetto behavior...it's asinine, immature, and downright irresponsible. I never went by that motto, and would never have "my boys" do anything like that.(Key word there...BOYS!!!)

In my life, my girlfriend is my best friend, but then again, maybe that's why my relationship lasts and others don't.