Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nipple Sensation...

sweetie029

..Do you have it ? or lack it ? I really never saw what the big deal was with playing with/licking nipples Mine were never sensitive & it really did nothing for me..UNTIL RECENTLY...I dunno what was done differently but OMGGG! LoL it was like the sensation I got ran through my body...def. woke up the puss ;) LoL but anyway does a little nipple action do something for you or nothing at all ??

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

This may sound crazy since I'm a guy, but nipples are so F'in sensitive!!! When my girl jumps on top of me and starts kissing me all over, my body quivers when she gets to my nipples. After a while, I can't even stand it anymore!! I'm weird!

that aint wierd men have more erogenous zones than just our dicks.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

This may sound crazy since I'm a guy, but nipples are so F'in sensitive!!! When my girl jumps on top of me and starts kissing me all over, my body quivers when she gets to my nipples. After a while, I can't even stand it anymore!! I'm weird!

Guys tend to have more sensitive nipples than do women. I wonder why that is? Mine are definitely not super-sensitive by any means, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it... it can def. be intense...

my nipples used to be so sensitive that i could only wear seamless bras; lace bras or bras with any seams at all hurt too much. now i don't have that problem as badly, thankfully, but they're still really sensitive. better in the bra department and good in the sex department :D .

Originally posted by sweetie029

.. it was like the sensation I got ran through my body...def. woke up the puss ;) LoL but anyway does a little nipple action do something for you or nothing at all ??

i use to be like that same sensation as u describe it when ever u touch or lick my nipples my clit would get so hard and very wet but :( that change after my breast operation now i cant feel , sometimes i have my nipples hard and i dont even noticed until i see them .....

Guest gabo
Originally posted by scaredgirl

i use to be like that same sensation as u describe it when ever u touch or lick my nipples my clit would get so hard and very wet but :( that change after my breast operation now i cant feel , sometimes i have my nipples hard and i dont even noticed until i see them .....

what kind of surgury did u have done to them?