Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Car Buffs: BMW owners/enthusiasts...

very tasty. Don't see that too often unfortunately. BMW's look downright mean with bodykits. ;) the rims and front lip look nice too. :D

i'm going to be getting one like that and doing one other important "aftermarket" mod with my car, starting next summer:

52676944jRTmzt%5Fph%2Ejpg

Originally posted by cintron

very tasty. Don't see that too often unfortunately. BMW's look downright mean with bodykits. ;) the rims and front lip look nice too. :D

i'm going to be getting one like that and doing one other important "aftermarket" mod with my car, starting next summer:

:laugh: Thats Classic. I get to see that BMW every day. .:tongue:

When you say "aftermarket" do you mean adding an engine to your car? Because looking at that picture you don't have one. Just an ice cooler. :blank:

Originally posted by teklord310

When you say "aftermarket" do you mean adding an engine to your car? Because looking at that picture you don't have one. Just an ice cooler. :blank:

Reggie is behind the cooler. I'm upgrading him to a bigger wheel, and i gotta change his cage and water. He's a good lil' hamster though.

when he gets tired of running on his wheel, i have a spare engine behind the cockpit.

Reggie is behind the cooler. I'm upgrading him to a bigger wheel, and i gotta change his cage and water. He's a good lil' hamster though.

when he gets tired of running on his wheel, i have a spare engine behind the cockpit.

Ohhh ok i think i understand now. When people talk about upgrading to a bigger wheel i thought they were referring to the turbo size. Now i really understand. Make sure you have a nice high flow exhaust for his waste though otherwise he will back up. I suppose that spare engine could come in handy someday. ;)

Originally posted by joeg

i'm sorry, i saw her riding in your eclipse... i thought that qualified her... ;)

tou-che! ;) Give it up for the Eclipse Pimp...

you blasting that Dirty Vegas track yet, Yarin? ;) HAve you got smurfs poppin' and lockin' in your front seat?

tou-che! ;) Give it up for the Eclipse Pimp...

you blasting that Dirty Vegas track yet, Yarin? ;) HAve you got smurfs poppin' and lockin' in your front seat?

Yeh man... don't diss the eclipse!!

Nah, it's been home for the past month and a half so i can keep the 944 here. Once AutoX season is over i'll bring it to school and go pimping just like in the good old days. :cool: